Red Day Looking for the old plans

Sexyshell135

Silver Member
Hi since slimming world removed them from their website is there anywhere you can get the old plans to print out from as would like to help a freind do the old plans but she's never done it before apart from extra easy

Last time I joined at class, the started pack had red and green day booklet enclosed. Think could be bought off ebay if don't want to attend classes. Not seen it online though sorry, never followed it though so haven't looked if I'm honest lol :p

Did try look for a old book I go class just wanted to help my freind out as she's finding it hard to lose on extra easy an I don't lose with extra easy so do red days I know the plan it's just putting it all on paper to help someone else that I would not be able to do

What I meant was, inside the plastic folder beside the body magic book, diaries etc there was one for red and green days. Could you photocopy this? I'll try dig out my old pack and see if I can find it. Nat x

Will have a look but I got a new book as rejoined (again 100th time) just after Christmas so don't know if my folder will have it thanks though for looking x

If you look on Facebook there is a group for Red days and the plan is there in PDF. You just need to subscribe to the group and you will be able to access it. They do not help with syn values etc so you will have to help your friend with that or there is another group called syns allowed she could try. Good luck.

If you look on Facebook there is a group for Red days and the plan is there in PDF. You just need to subscribe to the group and you will be able to access it. They do not help with syn values etc so you will have to help your friend with that or there is another group called syns allowed she could try. Good luck.
Thanks that's great I'm already a member of that but don't go on fb often

Back