Looking for you knowledge and tips please??

juneduggan

Well I have 3/4 more weigh ins before I jet off to Turkey for 10 days all inclusive holiday with the family (will be 4 if I goto a class on Monday night as will miss my normal Tuesday night class as we fly out on Tuesday morning) I got my 1 and 1/2 stone award on Tuesday and so far have lost 21.5lbs but i am desperate to try and lose another 6.5lbs for going on holiday but my dilema is that i am very slow at losing weight with my biggest loss first week was 4lbs and every other week being between 0.5 - 1.5lbs. Any tips on what i could try and incorporate in to try and boost weigh loss? I tried scan bran but think I didnt drink enough water and I have ended up with constipation problem which I am still suffering from despite visit to doctor. I seen tip to try lemon so i am going to get to shops later and buy some and drink with water.

Anybody else any other tips?

Thanks in advance
xx

Lots and lots of water, make a super speed soup, excercise a lot more. Apparently a 'fishy week' is really good to boost weight loss, do a search on the main forum and it should come up.

And obviously stick to the plan 100%! I think 6lb in four weigh ins is do-able. Just gotta have your mind in gear and you'll be able to do it no problem!!

Good luck xx

which plan do you do? ive recently switched to just red, the weight is coming off and i 'feel' so much slimmer on it! think carbs make me bloated. worth a try!

Have you tried success express at all? It where you have 2/3rds superfree, 1/3rd free on your plate- all snacks to be superfree and you get 2 b choices and 1 or 2 a choices. It really boosted my loss as im
a slow loser too, either search on here or ask your consultant about it, and good luck!!!!

Thanks for the tips, I do extra easy. I lost 1 and 1/2 lbs last night so 3 lb from 2 more weigh ins but in going to go for it this week do fingers crossed x

Back