Looking forward to my weekend away!!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
But it will NOT be a dirty weekend!! LOL! Sorry Hubby, but with all the baby-dust floating around this forum I will be focussing on swimming with the girls, trying my darnest to eat healthy (not easy with an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet....:wave_cry::p), relaxing with a few beers, and (hopefully) enjoying all the gasps of surprise from friends I haven't seen from last September!!
I have all my slinkiest tops & skinny jeans laid out, with a few pairs of killer heels (though they'll probably kill me! LOL! ;)) so will hopefully be looking my best?
Hopefully it won't do too much damage on the weight front, but I plan on being very active to counteract the food/beer? No sniggering at the back there- I intend to take advantage of the gym as well as the pool- hubby will have to console himself with his mates at the bar...I'm sure he'll cope!
Just thought I'd share...?:)

oooh when do you go irish????
Wish i was going away again :sigh:

Hows about some other alcoholic drink other than beer? a spirit is far less calories that the beer is :giggle: just a suggestion though :)

Remember the saying, eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and dinner like a pauper (i think thats right) Thats how im guna do it once im back on food :) breakfast as they say is the most important - fill yer boots gal! :giggle:

Hope you have a fabby time and knock em dead with the new skinny you :D xxx

Aww, thanks Tanya! I head off tomorrow when I pick the girls up from school (to make sure they get to the pool before the 6pm deadline for kids- I'm under strict instructions from them! LOL!)
Drink is soooo expensive in Dublin we'll be taking our own up with us for the hotel (not being cheap, just savvy!) and I'm such a lightweight I'll not be having too many- especially when I still have to put two toddlers to bed! Just enough to chill?
This is our 'holiday' as we didn't get anywhere apart from the few days in Mayo, so I'll make the most of it!

Have a fab time!! You deserve it, and I am sure all that swimming, and other activities over the weekend ;-) will be keeping you even slimmer.

Will be interesting to find out what people say to your weight loss. Some will no doubt say nothing (typical and with the green eyed monster around) :)

Enjoy!!!!!!

Aww I hope you all have a great time - sounds like a great weekend away. Like Iris says, lots of exercise, (not just in the pool) will even out any over-eating you may do. The kids will have a ball.

Go get em girl with those killer heels. Your friends will be in for a big surprise when they see you. You deserve all the attention you will get, you have worked hard to get where you are now Irish.

Hee-hee, as long as I don't fall flat on my face in the heels after a few coors light! LOL! It would shatter the 'new me' illusion pretty quickly eh?!
Scotsmist- it's funny what you say about people not saying anything- some have already been like that. One 'friend' (size 6 dripping wet!)in particular sat & said nothing when a group of us were out and they were fussing (hadn't seen me since I started LT), then I heard later that she'd commented 'Let's see if it stays off before we congratulate her more'! Cow! LOL! I don't care- just showed me what a small person she really is! Another just stares at me every time she sees me- it's very strange- especially as other people have commented on her staring! I don't go looking for compliments, and they're rarer now people have got over the initial 'shock' of seeing me lighter, but its weird when a group of people comment and one noticably doesn't?
Ah well...
Thanks for the good wishes.

Ach, just ignore the skinny size 6 dripping wet little piece of muck - obviously she is jealous of the new slim but curvy you. Who wants to look like a stick insect anyway!!!

BTW - One of the things that gave me the determination to stick to lipotrim initially was one of my American friends (never met him, been internet friends for about 10 years) said to me when I told him I was starting lipotrim - anyway, he said, "You wont stick to it" - isn't it great to prove people wrong!!

Hee-hee, as long as I don't fall flat on my face in the heels after a few coors light! LOL! It would shatter the 'new me' illusion pretty quickly eh?!
Scotsmist- it's funny what you say about people not saying anything- some have already been like that. One 'friend' (size 6 dripping wet!)in particular sat & said nothing when a group of us were out and they were fussing (hadn't seen me since I started LT), then I heard later that she'd commented 'Let's see if it stays off before we congratulate her more'! Cow! LOL! I don't care- just showed me what a small person she really is! Another just stares at me every time she sees me- it's very strange- especially as other people have commented on her staring! I don't go looking for compliments, and they're rarer now people have got over the initial 'shock' of seeing me lighter, but its weird when a group of people comment and one noticably doesn't?
Ah well...
Thanks for the good wishes.

Oh, what a horrid person!!! I have had that so many times, and from really good friends which really surprised me to be honest. But, it is their problem not ours!
You enjoy the attention and two fingers up to that cow and show her you will keep it off...gosh, what a comment, really annoyed me that a so called friend can say that!! Just jelous, nothing else.
HAVE A GREAT TIME :)

BTW - One of the things that gave me the determination to stick to lipotrim initially was one of my American friends (never met him, been internet friends for about 10 years) said to me when I told him I was starting lipotrim - anyway, he said, "You wont stick to it" - isn't it great to prove people wrong!!

Oh yes,,,,,I suppose LT has got a bad reputation because people lose then put on again and the the cycle goes on! But, not everyone is like that and they are able to maintain and keep it off...such a shame that it has got that reputation. But, it is nice to prove people so wrong though.
which is what you are doing Mary!! ehehhehe

Thats why 'friend' was in inverted commas! ;) LOL! I always thought she was a little two-faced (and was told that by others) but good-natured me gave her the benefit of the doubt...until that!
I don't really mind, now I know what she really thinks I can be off-hand with her, and have a reason to give her if she is ever snotty about it!
It's just made me more determined than ever to keep it off! Bring it on!!! Who-hoo!!!:p:D

Ach, just ignore the skinny size 6 dripping wet little piece of muck - obviously she is jealous of the new slim but curvy you. Who wants to look like a stick insect anyway!!!
She really is!! She's a mum of four, but has NO boobs or bum!! Well, I have plenty for both of us! LOL!;)

What a stuck up little twerp your so called 'friend' is! She clearly is jealous that you have a fab figure and she looks like a rake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here! None of my family thought i'd do it and even though they said nothing i just knew. I had done so many 'diets' and never stuck to anything and it was only a few weeks in that my brothers gf (who im quite close to) told me the truth that she never ever thought i'd do it and that she was very proud of me for doing so. It felt so good to reach the end and say hey look i 'effin did it! :giggle:

Fantastic

you are doing fantastic on keeping the weight off
that is my biggest fear
i can only do another week on Lipotrim as we are going away for one week
i am so near my goal only another 10lbs to go
any advice for me so that i dont gain any weight

Hi Irish,
enjoy Dublin, you will have a blast.
Are you doing the kiddie things. We went to "Imaginosity" which is a children's interactive museum, where kids can pretend to shop, work in the post office, doctors, builders etc. My lads loved it, great for under 8's that way. The viking tour bus where they end up in the water at the end is supposed to be great too, went on a similiar on in Liverpool.
Hope you have a great time, enjoy the food being served up to you for once.
Doirin

Hiya!

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!!

Nobody commented on my weight-loss when we were away - but my change of hairstyle was noticed .... there's nowt so queer ;) xx

Are you back yet irish? did you have an awesome time? xx

Morning Ladies!! Well, I'm back after a lovely weekend (the gaelic football team I support are All-Ireland U-18 champions!!! Who-hoo!!) and 3lbs heavier this morning.

I'm okay with that as I really had a weekend off- I had a full Irish each morning (well, sausage, scrambled egg instead of fried, and wheaten toast with grilled mushrooms...though they were suspiciously greasy?...) then tried to be healthy the rest of each day- usually soup for lunch, and fish & veg for dinner, and a few beers each night- so I'm surprised my gain wasn't actually more? I spent over an hour each day in the pool with the girls, and we walked the length & breadth of Dublin Saturday & sunday- so that might've helped a bit?
So (as my mother would say) it's back to porridge this morning. I'm going to try and up my water intake a bit, and am off to stock up on veg later on to try & counteract the 'bad' choices over the last few days!
Only two weeks or so to go until I'm back on tfr for my last bash so I want to try to get back to my 'finishing' weight of 10st 7lbs (I'm 10st 12lbs this morning) and try to get under the 10st mark before my shakes run out!

Back