Looking forward to this

Sealmylips

Hello all,

My name is Becca and i'm new to this Forum :D

I am mummy to my two gorgeous children. My little girl who is 6 and my fabulous little man who is now 20 months.

I've been on and off the weightloss journey for a few years now and after reaching my heaviest over a month ago i am glad to say i am now more focused than ever.

I do not attend a group and could really do with support and good place to relax during my 'me time' too.

Sooooo Helloo and i look forward to chatting to you! ;)

Hi Becca! Welcome to minimins!

So tell us a bit about what diet you want to follow and how much you want to lose. You also might find starting a diary in the diary section really helpful too.

Oooh sorry Lynn

I completely forgot that part! :rolleyes:

I'm following Slimming World at home and have lost 10lbs in the last 4 weeks :D

I really need to lose 4 stone 11 (well 4 stone 1 now ;)) and see how i feel then. I think when i get to that stage i'll hopefully know exactly where i want to be!

Hi Becca and :welcome2: to Minimins! :D Glad to have you here, and may I say a big well done on your 10lbs loss, thats brilliant!

Sounds like you are really focused and determined - thats always great to see. I'm also a go-it-alone dieter and this place has been invaluable for help and encouragement. I have lost 21lbs but got another 50lbs to go so quite a way yet but I will get there and so will you!

You should start a diary, its good to be able to share and get advice, plus make friends on here. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums, you sound fun to have around :D

Chat soon hunnie :) X

Thankyou all for the welcomes!

I had to change my username as Mini pointed out it was too long - trust me :rolleyes:

So i am no longer myparasolwontstopturning and now sealmylips :D

A diary is a fab idea - Miss Mango what diet are you following?

Thankyou all for the welcomes!

I had to change my username as Mini pointed out it was too long - trust me :rolleyes:

So i am no longer myparasolwontstopturning and now sealmylips :D

A diary is a fab idea - Miss Mango what diet are you following?
Lol no worries about the username hun - I would do something similar don't worry :D Both cool names ;)

I have been simply cutting back on all my portions and exercising more although in the last few weeks I have been roughly following the Weight Watchers plan but now they're changing all the points etc I am considering just doing a calorie count.

The diary will help you keep focused and see what you've done daily - also we'll be able to offer advice and help if you need it! :) X

You can change your username? i had no idea, how do you do that?
You go to Forum Technical Support and request it Lynn :)

Hullo and welcome!

I'm a newbie too, but have already received some great advice from lots of people on here!

Try joining a 'team' in the SW forum; that's quite a nice little feature!

Good luck!! :)
Ben
x

hi and welcome to minis! wish you lots of luck on yor weight loss journey!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with SW.

Back