Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Looking to start Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nikci28, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    Hi guys

I am looking to start lipotrim. I have a holiday next week but was going to start after that. I am not sure if i can handle doingit for more then 2-3 weeks or so, so whats the shortest time anyone has been one the 3 meals a day before going on to maintence? Or should i just use the maintence?
    I want to lose about 2-2 1/2 stone but would like to get a stone or more off before xmas. I have read that maybe it would be better to start after xmas as i too have lots of things going on and i know my family wont agree with me doing this so will need to eat over the xmas period.
    Any advice would be great. We supply lipotrim at the pharmacy where i work but dont want everyone there to know so thought id get a bit of advice from all of you first.
    sorry for long post
    Nikki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    y not get a start b4 xmas then once ul see results ul be less likely to binge over xmas. if u put it off til after xmas u might never start. as for where to get it. y not get in where u wrk then if people are wrk kno it wil be a little support for u while at work.

4. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Thanks for your advice. I think your right, i will try and start on them monday when i come back from my holiday. I had arranged to meet the lady who does the lipotrim at work so will stick to my plan.
    I wont let the others know at work as i am always dieting and at the moment feel i keep failing so will keep it to myself for now.
    Thanks again. Will let you all know when i start. I am about till monday so will keep popping in and out.

5. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    cool let me kno there is lots of support on this for u anyway! and it works believe me!!!!!!!

nikci28 likes this.
  6. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Will do. Speak to you soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.