ProPoints Loopeylou's weight watchin!!

Loopeylou

Gold Member
I everyone, my name's Claire, I'm 39 and a lifelong serial dieter!!! However proud to say that for the last 7 years I have been actively doing something about shifting it.

I have lost over 4 stone on a mixture if plans, morpst recently being vlcd Slim & Save, then Juddd but have come back to my trusted WW. I love the app, being able to eat what I want when I want and most of all addressing my portions.
I started back at class last week and really pleased when I got weighed tonight and have lost 4lb :). I have let a diary on my Juddd forum but need the support of fellow WW'ers.

My food today looks like this:
B 7 pp
2 1/2 choc weetabix 5pp
200ml skimmed milk 2pp

L 6 pp
Salad 0pp
Pickled onions 0pp
3 slices thin ham 1pp
25g feta cheese 2pp
10g cardini light dressing 1pp
Muller peach Greek style yogurt 2pp
Nectarine 0pp

D 21 pp Hubbie cooked so light lunch lol
Chicken and chorizo curry 13pp
90g basmati rice 8pp.......had less than this but he dished up as I walked through door so to be on safe side. I know what went into curry :)

Anytime
Cherries 0pp
100ml skimmed milk1pp
2 WW chewy toffee popcorn bar 4pp

39/35 points -4 from weeklies

45/49 weeklies left

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Found you!!! :D can't wait to follow your new ww journey :)

Hello again daisy haha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

'Grats on your loss - seems like you started the exact same day I did! Good luck! :)

Interview in 4 hrs!!!.....nerves nah - excited yes, alot pinning on it YES lol

Hey ho what will be will be, just have to sell myself and hope it's enough, if not roll on next opportunity. Have applied for another job which closes end of next week, interviews at end of Aug so job hunt ongoing. Guess I'm lucky to still have a job (no matter how stressful) whilst I look :)

Wish me luck guys
xxx

Good luck hun will be thinking of you, they would be fools not to offer you the job there and then :D xxx

stef2009 said:
Good luck hun will be thinking of you, they would be fools not to offer you the job there and then :D xxx

Ah bless your heart, interview went really well. It was a very informal get to know me and them interview and then hopefully be a 2nd interview next week. They said I will hear by the end of the week.......fingers crossed again lol xx

Loopeylou said:
Ah bless your heart, interview went really well. It was a very informal get to know me and them interview and then hopefully be a 2nd interview next week. They said I will hear by the end of the week.......fingers crossed again lol xx

Lol fingers crossed again but I'm sure all will be ok :0)

My head is going to explode!!
Got a phone call this eve .... Result us another interview tomorrow, there prepared to see me after work as I can't get time off at short notice. Not much time to prepare, they job I went for he doesn't think is enough for me and wants to discuss a position of Senior bid and tender executive!!! Arghhh lol

Oh so much to think about, another sleepless night I think X

Ooo claire this is exciting and scary news. You will do amazing hunny xxxx

Ahhhhhh well done you that's amazing!! Check you out!!! Good luck hun (again) my fingers and toes are getting cramp hahaha only jokin there crossed as always :) xxx

Amazing hun well done! Good luck xxxx

Interview went really well last night, was there for 2 hours but was informal so it flew past. Great company, philosphy and the director and manager interviewing me seemed really genuine.
Got a tour of office, plasma screens all on with Olympics streaming!!! wohoo lol.....salary is £3k more, 5 days more holiday.....only negative are working week is 40 hours not 37.5 (not a problem for me though) and no company pension scheme - this is disappointing but not a deal breaker, would just need to get some independent advise and set up a private one. I've always been in a pension scheme since I was 18 ( so 21 years ) so is a bit unnerving I guess.
Also got 2nd interview on Monday for a diff job which is very diff but still really keen on but this one is exciting in a different way - tricky as if I accept this one and got offered the other one then what do I do. Being realistic the Monday interview is my favoured company even though less money etc but if I wasn't offered that one I would def accept this one......just didn't expect to get 2 such great opportunities within a week.
Could I accept this one if offered and then pull out the end of next week if I get the other job???????

He said he will call me today - expect it to be after 6 when I get home from work.......mmmmm decisions!!!

Off to Costa at lunch with a friend from work to have a much deserved catch up, I never take my lunch break (naughty I know but way too busy), will enjoy a skinny latte and a panini - all pointed and allowed :)
Getting nails done after work, then home for a WW ready meal for ease...............then no alarm on sat and sun - JOY :D

Hope everyones well
xx

Ohh what choices for you..just remember to think of things in the long term and where you will be most happy,lunch sounds lovely and I hope you enjoyed your pampering..have a great weekend :0)

Well done hun, what a choice to make eeeeek!!!

Hope Uve had a lovely lunch xxx

Last edited:
Back