Loose or Saggy skin after weightloss?

loveloveyy

Hi there

i just wondered if anyone knew any good creams or what can be done to prevent loose or saggy skin after weightloss?

does anyone know any good exercises for this too?

i have mainly saggy..ish belly and bingo wings and depreate to get rid :(

Cocoa butter is a very good moisturiser for that sort of thing, plus the stuff they sell for pregancy, bio oils and the like, is probably better for any specific area you want to target.

For arms and tum I swear by soap and glorys Firminator, but don't worry too much it can take up to a year for the skin to shrink if it's going too :)

I don't know about any creams that can tighten skin, however weight bearing exercises like lunges, squats, tricep kickbacks, bicep curls, crunches, planks etc can help. Also I read once that Yoga and Pilates is also good for tightening skin. Like DappyMare said it takes about a year for skin to tighten up with, with exercise.

The Palmers Cocoa butter range gets good reviews - they do a bust firming lotion and pregnancy/weight loss ones.

As axagem has said weight bearing exercises are said to be one of the best ways of making sure skin doesn't sag. If your still on the diet you won't gain much muscle but it will keep your skin taught. A good moisturiser will help keep your skin supple as well.

Back