Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Loose skin

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by booshboo, 17 June 2010 Social URL.

1. booshboo

booshboo Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.34%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Sorry but I have to ask - is anyone else worried about this. Mine is a little looser than I would like it to be at the minute. I have addes extra strength training to my day to try and help. Does the RC cream work - or any other stuff for that matter - in firming it a bit?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coffeelover

coffeelover Gold Member

Start Weight:
    155lb
    Current Weight:
    136lb
    Goal Weight:
    131lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(12.26%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Good question, but I would imagine a cream wouldn't work. Anyone else tried the cream?

4. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    our instructor told us the best thing is exercise and i would suggest keep your water intake pretty regular and high, i use bio oil as it's good at repairing stretch marks it's expensive for a big bottle but it does the job on lots of bits, i even use it on my heels and under my eyes. I think the main factor is time your skin is quite complex and it needs time to adjust unless you have done ALOT of damage but i think a few stone is repairable.XXX

5. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A friend of mine lost 4 stone in a very short space of time on LL (not something i could do), and she managed to have a very toned stomach. She did it purely by excercising!. I have to say she is lucky to be a lady of leisure and whilst losing the weight was in the gym every day.

6. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    i have used the cream. Now I dont know if its the cream or just the passage of time thats helped the skin but mine isnt too bad. I have very little skin on my bingo wings and my thighs but nothing too bad and my bottom has definitely improved. As I say though, I dont know if its the cream or just time catching up with the weight loss

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    What cream please? Have been using "Sit Tight" by Soap & Glory on my bum & thighs lately. It is very good and I am sure my skin is seeing (& feeling) the benefit. For me it is my upper arms that I am sure will be forever flapping, they are so HUGE now, that i cannot bring myself to wear short sleeves, even in the hot weather. It breaks my heart but I would be a freak if they went on display.

Good luck in your quest!!

8. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    RC sells and recommends a firming cream, its on the web site. Cant remember how much it is though.

Hope that is some help.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.