Loose skin??

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Hey ladies, does the 30day shred help with toning up the loose skin you get when on a vlcd.

I have about 6st to lose and I'm scared of having masses of loose skin. I carry 80% of my weight on my belly wanted to know how to tone it up and have as little loose skin as possible. Ordered my 30day shred last night and wondered if this would actually help?
How far into the diet can I start my shredding? Do I have to wait a certain length of time?

I don't know much about Shredding, but exercise never hurts. I would also recommend using a good firming moisuriser (or bio oil for stretchmarks), and I like body brushing to keep the circulation going and helps try to avoid loose skin. There are a lot of factors involved in loose skin and it is not just having firm muscles. The younger you are the more likely it is the skin just bounces back, if your older it may take a little more time. I lost 6 stone last year and like you held alot on my tummy, I had a little bit of loose skin, but it wasn't horrific (though I wouldn't have been strutting around in a bikini), I researched and it said that it can take upto 2 years before things have settled. Hope this helps.

I would have thought that any exercise would help and like Chlo said I've read that moisturising and brushing helps. If its any consolation i'm 5 stone down now and am really amazed how my tummy area has gone down - and no lose skin ..yet - mind you I still have a long way to go and i'm sure i'll end up with some - but better loose skin than morbidly obese!

I have loose skin on my neck. I'm very unhappy about it. Need sone advice as i fo actually go yo the gym but obv there are no machines for neck toning

Back