loosing fat from problem areas?

loolahoop

Silver Member
is there a way to loose fat form specific body areas?
i feel so far i have done quite well witrh SW, i have lost just over 3st since end of march and i am a slow looser, but its been consistant, not had a gain yet, but.... even though i am smaller, theres still areas of my body that are doing my head it and i swear havent shrunk at all! lol
my main prob (im sure im not alone) is the back of my hips ...if that makes sense?? and the very top of my thighs...how do i get rid of this?? is it just a case of keep going?? my legs have shrunk, my arms have shrunk, my belly has shrunk, my boobs have certainly shrunk (but this id deffo not a bad thing!! lol) but these 2 areas just wont go...what can i do?? or is it just a case of target toning? if so...what exercise could i do to get these bits? lol x

loolahoop said:
is there a way to loose fat form specific body areas?
i feel so far i have done quite well witrh SW, i have lost just over 3st since end of march and i am a slow looser, but its been consistant, not had a gain yet, but.... even though i am smaller, theres still areas of my body that are doing my head it and i swear havent shrunk at all! lol
my main prob (im sure im not alone) is the back of my hips ...if that makes sense?? and the very top of my thighs...how do i get rid of this?? is it just a case of keep going?? my legs have shrunk, my arms have shrunk, my belly has shrunk, my boobs have certainly shrunk (but this id deffo not a bad thing!! lol) but these 2 areas just wont go...what can i do?? or is it just a case of target toning? if so...what exercise could i do to get these bits? lol x

There are no spot reducing exercises that work, however if you work on overall toning and add in some toning exercise for those areas it will look better, but more importantly you will feel better even if these areas are the last to go the rest will look so great you won't notice.

hi Agree with Shirleen there is no target exercising but I found lunges can help improve the toning in that area, and you can do them anywhere - (I do a few in the loos at work (when no-one else in there of course)
they are good for bums and thighs - pick up a womens fitness mag at the supermarket to get some at home exercises to tone up. My problem area was big behind and huge thighs and fat arms- although I have lost the weight I still have a big bum and thighs but they look a lot better now.

oh ok:( thanks, will just keep going lol! im sure the fat will disappear from these areas when the fat from everywhere else has gone lol x

my waist tummy and thigh fat wont budge but if i lose any more from my face and boobs i swear i will cry

some has gone from my tum but my hips n thighs are still fully laden but at least my legs dont rub when i wear a skirt

i know i have lost some from there as i can fit in smaller pants but it is still really wobbly and ugh so your not alone

it just feels like it doesnt want to budge

Back