Loosing it for my wedding!

skinnybride2013

Silver Member
Hi all, I did SW about 7 years ago and maintained for a long time but then as with most put it back on, tried other diets but always failed...am getting married next May so it's time to come back to SW as I know it works and loose it for good! I've not really done EE before but going to give it a go.

I am starting tonight/tomorrow and will be weighing at home Friday mornings and posting my food plans here so please feel free to comment.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Saturday 9th June - Green day

B: 2 x Wholemeal toast (400g loaf) HXB
Baked beans
Mug of tea with dash skimmed milk
2 x glass of water

L: Skinny cappuccino (no chocolate) HXA
Vegetable bean chilli and rice - ate out so could have been some oil used, was advertised at fat free - will say 6 to be on the safe side.
glass of water

D: SW carbonara - wholemeal spaghetti, eggs, v low fat fromage frais, spring onions, bacon (85g) HXB, parmesan cheese (30g) HXA with salad - little oil used to fry bacon - 3 syns
2 x glass of water

2 x diet coke

HXA: Skimmed milk and Parmesan cheese
HXB: wholemeal bread and bacon
Syns: 9 - oil/cooking

Last edited:
Sunday 11th June - EE

B: raspberries (sf) strawberries (sf) bran flakes HXB (30g) skimmed milk 1/2 HXA
Mug of tea with dash of skimmed

L: couscous with peppers (new mag)

D: beef chilli and rice - peppers (sf) tomatoes (sf) onion (sf) red chillies (sf) with salsa - toms, cucumber, red onion, chilli (sf) with cheese 6 syns
Tortilla chips - 6.5 syns

Tea with skimmed milk

HXA: Milk
HXB: Bran flakes
Syns: 12.5 - cheese, tortilla chips

Last edited:
Monday 11th June - Green

B: Raspberries and alpen light bar 1/2 HXB
Coffee x 3 with skimmed milk.
Litre of water

L: couscous as per mag with added cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce (sf)
litre of water
Coffee with skimmed milk

D: SW Chinese - noodles with bean-sprouts and soy sauce, boiled rice, SW chips and curry sauce made from Chinese curry paste - 6 syns tbsp chilli sauce - 1 syn

HXA: skimmed milk
HXB: 1 x alpen light bar
Syns: 7 - curry sauce

Last edited:
Congratulations for your forthcoming wedding. My daughter is getting married in September so I would like to lose a few pounds before then. I don't understand EE but your diary looks ok so far. good luck.

supergran52 said:
Congratulations for your forthcoming wedding. My daughter is getting married in September so I would like to lose a few pounds before then. I don't understand EE but your diary looks ok so far. good luck.

Thanks for stopping by, just getting into it. Hopefully my EE day was ok, prefer green tho. Congratulations to you too, mother of the bride is very important too

Tuesday 12th - Green day

Planning ahead....

B: strawberries with 28g bran flakes HXB and skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

Coffee and water

L: rest of the couscous with cucumber, toms and lettuce added

Coffee and water

D: jacket potato with red kidney beans in chilli sauce topped with 28g cheddar cheese HXB/A and salad

HXA: Skimmed milk
HXB: bran flakes and cheddar
Syns: 0

No syns today but am out in London tomorrow for work so may need them....

Last edited:
Wednesday 13th June - Red

B: 2 x alpen light bars HXB and skinny cappuccino (no chocolate) HXA
Bottle of water

L: FAIL!!!! no healthy choices available at lunch so had salad (sf) with sole goujons - 4.5 syns and a white roll - 5.5 syns according to the book....plus ketchup - 1 syn

D: 3 egg omelette with bacon, spinach and tomatoes with 28g grated cheddar cheese HXA and 1tbsp ketchup - 1 syn

Diet coke
Bottle of water

HXA: skimmed milk and cheese
HXB: 2 x alpen light bar
Syns: 12

Not enough Superfree today and realise I need to vary my HXA and HXB as they are the same almost everyday...cut back on cheese I think!

Last edited:
Been a mixed week so far...fingers crossed its working.

Thursday 14th June - green

B: branflakes HXB skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

Coffee and alpen light bar 1/2 HXB

Litre of water

L: low fat supernoodles (chilli chicken) with added peppers and frozen peas

5 hard sweets 5 syns - they are only small from someone's holiday.

Coffee and litre of water

D: home made potato wedges with baked beans :) yummy

Tea with dash of skimmed milk

HXB: branflakes and alpen light bar
Syns: 5 - sweets

Last edited:
Friday 15th June - EE

B: Blueberries and Raspberries (sf)

Coffee with skimmed milk and litre of water

L: "working lunch" so sandwiches......I had 4 triangles so 2 x wholemeal bread HXB with chicken tikka, chinese style chicken and chicken, bacon lettuce and mayo - 8 syns approx?!?
Pineapple and strawberries (sf)

Coffee, water and diet coke

D: linguine with crab, chilli (sf) garlic (sf) tomatoes (sf) and rocket (sf) little olive Oli - 3 syns and sprinkle of grated Parmesan - 4 syns?

HXB: wholemeal bread
HXA: skimmed milk in coffees
Syns: 15 - mayo, olive oil, Parmesan cheese

Woops - def need to cut back on cheese and use fry light for cooking to save olive oil syns.

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hello. Good luck with your weight loss journey, imagine that wedding dress! (if you're having one that is.. my mum got married in a suit which I never hear of other people doing...)

The food's looking good. You have reminded me that raspberries exist, mmmm. :D

Littleone said:
Just popping in to say hello. Good luck with your weight loss journey, imagine that wedding dress! (if you're having one that is.. my mum got married in a suit which I never hear of other people doing...)

The food's looking good. You have reminded me that raspberries exist, mmmm. :D

Hi Littleone, thanks for saying hello.

Yes will def be a dress :) so that's why I'm SW now to find and fit the right one.

I love raspberries have just filled a lunch box with them and the blueberries to take tomorrow. Hopefully see a loss in the morning, I'm not sure about EE. Which plan do you do?

The raspberries and blueberries sound delicious! I've only just started at SW. I joined a group on Tuesday so very new! I've been doing a mixture of red, green and EE so far, can't make my mind up yet which I prefer. Good luck for your weigh in!! Let us know how you do. :)

Ahh a dress, I thought so! Well stick with it and I'm sure you will look absolutely lovely on the big day - and after. :)

Littleone said:
The raspberries and blueberries sound delicious! I've only just started at SW. I joined a group on Tuesday so very new! I've been doing a mixture of red, green and EE so far, can't make my mind up yet which I prefer. Good luck for your weigh in!! Let us know how you do. :)

Ahh a dress, I thought so! Well stick with it and I'm sure you will look absolutely lovely on the big day - and after. :)

You too, do you have a diary on here?

Ok, confession of a binge eater - extreamly bad (food wise) weekend in all other aspects a great weekend!

But _________ - line drawn and back to it.

Tuesday 19th June - EE

B: Apple (sf) bottle of water and skinny cappuccino HXA

L: working lunch so will confirm later....It was coronation chicken (mayo syns?) potato salad (syns?) and mixed vegetable pasta - I only had a little of each but prob high syns will say 12ish

D: homemade burgers, ex lean mince, with red onion (sf) and spices and 1 egg, with bacon, wholemeal roll HXB salad (sf) and SW chips. BBQ sauce - 2 syns

HXB: wholemeal roll
Syns: 14ish

Last edited:
Wednesday 20th - Green

B - wholemeal roll HXB toasted with light bertolli - 2 syns
Skinny Cappuccino with no choc HXA
Bottle of water

S: Apple

L - jacket potato with baked beans and cheese HXB and salad
Coffee

Water

D - biryani made with rice, onion and peas with curry powder, spices and stock (knorr stock pot) and some split runner beans

HXB: wholemeal roll and cheese
Syns: 2 syns - bertolli light spread

Not posted for a white...bad.

Sunday - EE

B: wholemeal roll HXB with bacon and eggs, ketchup - 2 syns
2 x tea with skimmed milk
Water

L: sainsburys be good to you spinach and ricotta cannelloni - 4.5 syns
Water

D: spaghetti bolognese (toms, onion, garlic (sf) with rocket (sf) and cheddar cheese - 4 syns
Coke zero

HXB: wholemeal roll
HXA: skimmed milk and cheese
Syns: 10.5

Monday 25th June - Green

B: strawberries and bran flakes HXB with skimmed milk 1/2 HXA
Coffee with skimmed milk
500ml water

Apple

L: superspeed soup - beans and lots of veg

Coffee with skimmed milk
500ml water

Fibre plus bar HXB
Coffee
Water

D: Healthy egg and chips - SW chips, onions and 2 eggs baked in oven with tin of baked beans

Cup of tea with dash of skimmed milk

HXB: branflakes and fibre plus bar
HXA: skimmed milk on cereal and coffees
Syns: 0

Last edited:
Tuesday 26th - Green

Going to try and stick to green or red until sat as not sure about EE...

B: strawberries and bran flakes HXB with skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

2 x coffee with skimmed milk
500ml bottle of water

Apple

L: pasta n sauce (cheese leek and ham) 1 syn with added frozen spinach

2 x coffee
1 litre of water

D: rice with garden peas and red kidney beans in chilli sauce topped with 28g grated cheese HXB

Coke Zero

HXB: bran flakes and cheddar
HXA: skimmed milk on cereal and in coffee
Syns: 1

Last edited:
Wednesday 27th - green

B: fibre plus bar HXB and skinny cappuccino HXA

Coffee and bottle of water

L: jacket potato with baked beans and cheese HXB
7 up free
Bottle of water

D: didn't get one :-( work thing "drinks and canapés) so has one glass of red wine 6 syns one mini Yorkshire pudding with peice of beef in ??syns and a mini burger ???syns

More water

HXB: fibre plus bar and cheese
HXA: skimmed milk in coffee
Syns: say 20? Can't be more than that?

Back