Lopotrim or Cambridge Diet??????

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Wilma, 7 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    I have read lots of threads but can't make up my mind which one to chose. I know that I can change from one to another but I don't want to fail. Anyone with any advice or personal opinions?? :rolleyes:

PS. heading should have been Lipotrim!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    im on LT which i find fine im quite happy with my strawberry and choc shake (thats all i like) with CD you get alot more choice of flavours plus you get bars and ready made shakes in cartons, both diets are about the same in price and weight loss is the same you just get more variety with cambridge, good luck with whatever you decide
  4. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the info Donna. I just want to make sure that I make the right choice before I start. I have dieted and failed so many times I want this to be IT!!!

You have done very well on LT. How long has it taken you?

5. fatgirl666

fatgirl666 Hates to post

Cambridge diet after a short stint on Lipotrim(VLCD)
    Debski, I think Lipo and Cambridge are equally as good loss wize thing is. Will you get bored only eating shakes and soups ?
    Im on Lipo and finding it ok so far maybe if i got bored with the lack of flavours i would change to cambridge but no problem as yet so wil stick with Lipotrim as it came recommended to me and i saw -fattothin- pics and HAD to join up. check out - fat in the jing- she is on cambride and looks amazing too. up to you really both seem amazing
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I did Lipotrim before and didnt like the shakes at all i hated them and lasted a week. Im on cd now and love it, there is lots of flavours, even choc bars, and tetra's (ready made cartons) there yum and in two flavours choc and banana. you can always change. there pretty much the same diet

becky xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.