Lopotrim or Cambridge Diet??????

Wilma

Silver Member
I have read lots of threads but can't make up my mind which one to chose. I know that I can change from one to another but I don't want to fail. Anyone with any advice or personal opinions?? :rolleyes:

Deb

PS. heading should have been Lipotrim!

im on LT which i find fine im quite happy with my strawberry and choc shake (thats all i like) with CD you get alot more choice of flavours plus you get bars and ready made shakes in cartons, both diets are about the same in price and weight loss is the same you just get more variety with cambridge, good luck with whatever you decide

Thanks for the info Donna. I just want to make sure that I make the right choice before I start. I have dieted and failed so many times I want this to be IT!!!

You have done very well on LT. How long has it taken you?
Deb

Debski, I think Lipo and Cambridge are equally as good loss wize thing is. Will you get bored only eating shakes and soups ?
Im on Lipo and finding it ok so far maybe if i got bored with the lack of flavours i would change to cambridge but no problem as yet so wil stick with Lipotrim as it came recommended to me and i saw -fattothin- pics and HAD to join up. check out - fat in the jing- she is on cambride and looks amazing too. up to you really both seem amazing

I did Lipotrim before and didnt like the shakes at all i hated them and lasted a week. Im on cd now and love it, there is lots of flavours, even choc bars, and tetra's (ready made cartons) there yum and in two flavours choc and banana. you can always change. there pretty much the same diet

becky xx

Back