Lorna's Lipotrim life..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by welshbrummie, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. welshbrummie

welshbrummie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Day 1 was a nightmare - Hungry, miserable, shakey etc - went to bed at 8:30pm!
    Day 2
    Woke up feeling a bit better - still hungry but no shakes or headache
    Day 3
    Well into keytosis now and not really hungry (thanks to doing a few days lowcarb prior to starting LT). Probably would have caved in if i hadn't - wouldn't have handled another like day1

Feeling really positive, like maybe in a few months i can actually be a slim person... Have been 2 years at SW and managed to lose 20lb but with it being so difficult i only imagined i could be less fat- never slim.

Never been a size 10 - how cool would that be, to be smaller than my husband, as energetic as the kids (nearly)

But small steps - 1st goal is to make it thru the first week
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hope you find the rest of the week easier :) its all gonna be worth it!
    im on day 9 and found the 1st week sooo easy but im getting the wobbles today, need to down the last shake and off to bed to wake up tomorrow knowing i didnt give in and start day 10 feeling better :D
    just shout if youd like to chat xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.