Lorraine's attack on the fat - again!

lorraineA

Silver Member
Well it is day 1 of S&S for me again after finally starting back on plan to re-lose lots of weight and more!
Previously lost loads so know it works - just need to get on with it!
Thought I would start as I mean to go on and create a new diary.
Look forward to reading others' diaries for motivation and inspiration and hope mine can maybe help others!

Welcome back hun! We can do this AGAIN!!

Cheers Shivie - how u doing?

Great thanks hun! Well it's day 2 of re-starting here so I'm only a day ahead of you!
We'll keep each other on track! x

Well that is day 1 over with and it wasn't too painful thankfully.
Actually enjoyed my chilli with flat mushrooms and a little salad - made a change from all the rubbish I have been eating!
Shocked though when took measurements - hips are huge! Entered all details on MFP so can see clearly when they shrink to encourage me.
Also downloaded the Beck book to Kindle so hopefully that will help prepare me to keep the weight off once I have lost it again.
Bring on day 2 and getting closer to ketosis

hi Lorraine :)

Good luck with your re-start. Looking forward to keeping each other motivated.

Onwards and downwards ladies :D

Cheers miss biker - good luck to you too x

Hi Lorraine day one for me again too. I remember reading your diary on my last attempt and took a lot from it. Here's hoping we all reach a slimmer summer :)

Welcome back dovy!

Well day 2 has started well with lots of water and a gorgeous 2 egg omelette with a few mushrooms and spring onion all washed down with lovely Java black coffee.

It really mystifies me why I am prone to overeating crap food when this stuff tastes so much better!

Good job am still on leave from work as have been up and down to bathroom like a yo yo after all this water am drinking!

Ooh forgot to have the water at the ready on my desk! It's hard to get used to drinking so much of it again!

Absolutely stuffed now as just had mac cheese with broccoli and cauliflower mmmm!
About to indulge in bath with one of my Christmas pressure Lush bath bombs then will have a bar and coke zero if have room by then.
Day 3 tomorrow so a step nearer ketosis.

Good luck! I started, again, on the same day as you! Which reminds me, I forgot to take measurements!

Cheers Claire. Good luck to u too Hun x

How you finding it this time? I'm finding it easier

So far so good dovy.

Ate so much crap and drank so much booze over last few weeks I was actually starting to feel ill as well as fat and unfit. So much do I am actually relieved to finally have got started again. Feel better already after just 2 days.

So pleased u r back too and doing so well x

I now what you mean, feels liberating doing this plan. Just a day at a time

Just had 1st pack on day 3 - banana shake with ice mmmm!

Congrats on reaching day three unscathed! I can't believe I've gotten over three full days finally
after quite a few false starts before Christmas. Haven't really had any hunger pangs either which
is brill! How's your day three going hun?

Good for u - proud of u!

Mine is going ok thanks. Just thinking of lunch soon but can't decide what to have.
Have found it quite easy so far though so hope it remains like that!

Back