Lose 0.5kg a week...

Ok... It took me nearly 18 months to lose 8 kg. Now I want to speed things up. These are my plans and I kick-start it today...

1st phase: 10% x 80 kg = 8 kg :party0049:
2nd phase: 10% x 72 kg = 7.2 kg
3rd phase: 10% x 64.8 kg = 6.48 kg
4th phase: 10% x 58.3 kg = 5.83 kg
Final weight: 53 kg

Weekly Target: 1.1 lb / 0.5 kg
Duration: 300 days

Meal plan - More protein. More fruits/vegetables. More own cooking. More grill/steam/soupy food. More water. Eat oat bran daily. Drink milk :( daily. Less carbo. Less fried food :(. Less fatty food :(. Less sugar. Less eating out. Less late night snacks. Basically more of the healthy stuff and less of the not healthy stuff.
Exercise plan - 45 minutes 5x a week.

Last edited:
I watched a programme called 'Body Shock - half ton son' on you tube and I was thinking I can't let myself be like him. All the elements are there and if I'm not careful I will live his life... I'm not going to do that to me, so starting from today most things will change for the better... :) :) :) wish me luck.

Day 1 of 300
I changed my menu today... I replaced rice with oat meal for dinner and increased protein intake. Had midnight snack + 1 mug of coffee.

Day 2 of 300
I was a bit stressed out this morning and didn't feel like eating anything. I ate 3 tbs of oat bran + honey and drank plain water.
Tonight's dinner - 2 dates + stir-fry chicken n liver n gizzard with 3 small eggplant, 2 black pepper sausages and 2 scramble eggs... I ate 1/2 of it.

Weight: 69.6 kg - haven't seen this number for a while :)

Last edited:
Back