Lose 2 stone by march??

Mandlegrot

Gold Member
I am off on holiday somewhere hot and sunny and I have set myself a mini target of losing 2 stone by march...I have no idea if it's doable, first week I lost 7lb, then maintained the next week...I have 5.5 stone to lose in total to take me to 10 stone, so would be happy with another two gone by march...what do you all think?

Anyone else got a holiday they are losing for?

Hey Mandlegrot, 2 stone by March is definitely achievable.

I've been dieting since June and I've lost 26lbs since then so just short of two stone in five months. You've also got a higher starting weight so you should find you're able to loose that 2st quite a bit quicker as well.

I wish I had a holiday to be loosing for but unfortunately not :p

hey its definitely achievable, im off to Vegas, la and sanfran at the end of may start of June and that is helping to keep me motivated! best of luck on your journey, i've discovered that you can achieve anything as long as your willing to give it 100%

thank you popnfresh :) see you've had some amazing losses on your journey so far! how have you done it?

I am not 100% at the min but it will be hard; I'm vegan, a big drinker, and I work very long shift patterns. so its hard being organised all the time, especially if im called in for a late minute shift...but i guess it took years for the weight to creep on (put on 4-5 stone since 2008!!) so i will take a while for it to go away again...

You can absolutely do it, watch the carbohydrates and you'll naturally eat less. A great tip is eggs for breakfast - as well as being protein so they keep you full they have an added bonus a chemical that suppresses hunger. So a great way to start the day. Good luck!

Nice tip on the carbs :) I don't eat eggs though, a lot of people I know swear by them for keeping them full! I am funding that I need a cooked breakfast to keep me going through the day, sugar in the morning makes me snack more and crave rubbish.

Back