Lose 2 Stone for Santa!!!

Skittlelover

I want to lose 2 stone for Santa! Beginning tomorrow it will be done!! All of my weeklies will go on wine tomorrow!!

Any help welcome!

Going to mix between pp and simply filling!! I love my carbs!

I want to lose 2 stone for Santa! Beginning tomorrow it will be done!! All of my weeklies will go on wine tomorrow!!

Any help welcome!

Going to mix between pp and simply filling!! I love my carbs!

Good Luck Sweetie :) Mmmmmmm Skittles! X

Good luck. I'm aiming for a stone loss by christmas. Got about 12lbs to go!

I am also aiming for a stone, fingers crossed

Good luck!

Hello!
I'd like to join you, but I aim to lose 18lbs by Christmas!!

If I get more than that it will be a miracle!! lol!

Starting tomorrow (Tuesday)
Good luck all
x

I'm going for a stone and a half, started 2 weeks ago so lost 2.5lb already :)

Id be happy with a stone by xmas anymore would be a bonus :)

i lost 6pounds yesterday in my first way in, which im dead chuffed with, but terrified of putting it on in the second week because it seems like so much!

Your be fine hun just keep tracking your points and your get a loss:) I lost 11.5lb on my 1st week and 6lb the second week so do what you done last week and your be fine good luck hun xx

Your be fine hun just keep tracking your points and your get a loss:) I lost 11.5lb on my 1st week and 6lb the second week so do what you done last week and your be fine good luck hun xx

Aww thanks for your lovely post, and well done on your losses, I hope you are right!

Im hoping to lose 2 stone by Xmas too. Well done on your weight loss this week Autumn500 great first week loss if you keep on tracking this week you will be fine

I want 2st off for xmas but doubt it will happen! ive already lost 4st so my losses aren't very big anymore!!

id definitely like a stone so im working hard so it will hopefully be more than 1stone but I would be happy with that :)

Back