Lose 30 Stone or Die!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by fiona78, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. fiona78

fiona78 Gold Member

It's repeated tonight at 8 on ITV2.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Worth a watch!!

4. leesy

leesy Full Member

Thanks for the heads up - I was gutted to miss this last time around, apparently an amazing story!

Leesy
    xox

5. fiona78

fiona78 Gold Member

Just thought I'd bump this as it's about to start on ITV2+1!

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

just watched it ............. he was totally transformed

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

I just watched it. What an amazing transformation!

But the thing I liked was that, for once, it was a programme that didn't just focus on someone who was 'super-morbidly obese' and how they were going to lose the weight but looked into WHY he had become so large in the first place. A very interesting programme, sympathetically filmed.

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

exactly russiandoll - lots of ppl who've never had a weightproblem seem to think its just greed -anyone watching that guy's story can see how its a culmination of many things - and not necessarily your textbook unhappy childhood either. It was a lovely documentary I watched it first time and it played a big part in my decision to try lipotrim again. I have 5 stone to lose, if I dont face my issues now whats to stop me getting to 30 stone or more. I believe the only difference between ppl at 5 stone overweight and 30 stone overweight is the time in which they can face their food demons.