Lose one stone for holiday time! Red, Green and EE days!

lolacola

Silver Member
Holiday is booked for 02/09/13 - I've let myself slip a bit over the last 6 months or so and gained 7lbs, however I want to get a stone off for my holiday, which is at the beginning of September. No Sweat!

Back to my usual SW plan in earnest now!

Monday 22nd April 2013

Green Day

Breakfast
2 x WW wholemeal bread, toasted, with 2 x Laughing Cow Light

Lunch
Super Speed Soup

Dinner
SW wedges with Superfree Curry Sauce

Drinks
2 tins of Coke Zero
5 cups of green tea
Water

Attachments

• currychip.JPG
    currychip.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 98
Hey! Just popping in to subscribe :) I have about a stone to lose as well. What do you put in your speed soup? I'm tempted to try some green days, do you find the lack of fruit/veg slows it down at all? xx

Hi fruitandcoffee - thanks for the comment and sub :) I don't know what it is about me, but I find I have better losses on green days! I do make an effort to get my superfree in, but it's just not as rigid as having to have the one third superfree that you would when doing EE. My aim is generally to have one third superfree over the course of the whole day as opposed to having to have it in every single meal which I found a bit of a challenge when I first started out!

Let's see how it goes with the SS soup - I've only ever did one week of superspeed soup before which was on my original SW journey and I had a great loss that week, so thought I'd try it again. The recipe is:

2 leeks
1 red, one green and 1 yellow pepper
4 carrots
2 parsnips
1 large onion
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
1 tin of beans
1 tin of green lentils
1 tin of mixed bean salad
1 ham stock cube
and enough water to cover it all.

Beware, it makes LOADS! I used some of it up by using it as a base for a chicken and chorizo pasta bake for my non-sw following other half and he loved it!

Tuesday 23rd April 2013

Green Day

Breakfast
2 x WW wholemeal bread, toasted, crusts cut off, with 1 x Laughing Cow light on each, topped with chopped cherry tomatoes

Lunch
Salad - consists of:
Lettuce
Spring onions
Beetroot
Silverskin pickled onions
Red pepper
Red onion
2 medium boiled eggs
28g cheddar
2 syns worth of extra light Heinz salad cream

Dinner
Super Speed Soup!

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Lots of Green tea
Water

Attachments

• salad.JPG
    salad.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 85
Thanks for the recipe! Diary looks good, I love a nice salad in this weather :)

No worries :D Hope your week is going well so far!

Wednesday 24th April 2013

Red Day

Breakfast
2 x WW wholemeal bread, toasted, crusts cut off, spread with homemade syn free soft cheese (see recipe in SW recipe section), topped with chopped cherry tomatoes

Lunch
Tin of tuna and a quarter punnet of cherry tomatoes

Dinner
Foil baked smoked haddock fillets on a bed of stir fried red peppers, green peppers, onions, and a smoked paprika tomato sauce (home made)

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Lots of Green tea
Water

Snacks
Little bit of chocolate broken off an Easter egg (I'll say 2 syns, it was a small bit!)

Total Syns

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 83
Thursday 25th April 2013

Red Day

Breakfast
2 x WW wholemeal bread, toasted, crusts cut off, with scrambled eggs.

Lunch
Homemade spicy tomato soup (tin of chopped tomatoes, carrots, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, splash of Worcester Sauce and some veg stock)

Dinner
Hot Mexican Chicken (see pic) made with chicken breasts, red, green and yellow peppers, onions, tinned tomatoes, garlic, hot chilli powder, cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika, topped with HexA of Low Low Cheese.

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Lots of Green tea
Water

Attachments

• hot mexican chicken.JPG
    hot mexican chicken.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 88
You haven't eaten much today sweet! I've been ravenous today, not sure why :(

I know! Could've been better but I felt really ill after dinner, no idea why - I'll blame the Mexican Chicken lol :D

Friday 26th April 2013

Red Day

Breakfast
2 x WW wholemeal bread, toasted, crusts cut off, with scrambled eggs. Splash of worcester sauce.

Lunch
Leftover Spicy Mexican Chicken from last night

Dinner
Quorn Chilli Con Carne (YUM) my favourite :D massive plate of this topped with FF fromage frais, 42g Low Low cheese and McCain Rustic Oven Chips - 100g = 1.5 syns

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Lots of Green tea
Water

Further Syns
Small piece of colleagues birthday cake - I'll say 5 syns
Club Orange Biscuit - 5.5 syns

Total Syns: 12

Saturday 27th April 2013

Green Day

Brunch (had a lie in!)

3 x Linda Mccartney rosemary sausages, Snap pack of Heinz reduced sugar and salt baked beans, and 1 egg, fried in Frylight

Dinner
Smash Pizza topped with passatta, HeA Low Low Cheese, onions, peppers and mushrooms.
Coleslaw - 5 syns

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Water

Further Syns
Going out with the girls tonight so I will be having 1 bottle of red wine - 25.5 syns :D

Total Syns: 30.5 (saved up over the week)

Sunday 29th April 2013

Green Day

Breakfast
None - not up in time!

Lunch
McCains Jacket Potato with cottage cheese and tomatoes

Dinner
Ended up going out for dinner for my dad's birthday - not a great selection on the menu so went with a prawn cocktail salad. The prawns came on a buttered wheaten (I can't stand cheap marge!) so I picked around it and ate most of the salad, but I'll play it safe and say 10 syns.

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Water
Pint of diet coke

Further Syns
Milky Way - 5 syns

Weigh in day today! 1lb off :)

Congratulations on the loss hun :)

Thanks! :D Was hoping for more but I'm grateful for what I got, at least I'm going in the right direction :D

Monday 30th April 2013

Green Day

Breakfast
Sausage buttie - made with 3 x Linda McCartney Rosemary Sausages (free) 2 slices of WM bread (HexB) and a drizzle of HP sauce (I'll say 2 syns but I doubt it was even that!)

Lunch
5 mini cheese and onion scones (free) got the recipe from the recipes page on this site - basically it was a tub of cottage cheese with onions and chives, 100g smash and 2 eggs, blended into a dough and rolled into bitesized balls. Lovely :D

Dinner
Bowl of super speed soup. Made in the usual way :D

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Water

Thanks Jadeine! :D xx

Tuesday 31st April 2013

Green Day

Breakfast
Ww WM Toast with scrambled egg whites and a drizzle of Heinz reduced sugar and salt ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
Super Speed Soup!!

Dinner
1 and a half McCain Jacket Potatoes topped with some Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself cottage cheese, chopped plum tomatoes, and 28g cheddar (HexA) (1.5 syns for the potatoes) OH ate the other half in case anyone is wondering! :D 1 potato didn't seem enough but two would have been too much so I gave him the rest :D

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Water

Total Syns

Really looking forward to tonight's dinner, got all the stuff to make the Mac N Cheese in this weeks SW mag :D:D

Wesnesday 1st May 2013

Green Day

Breakfast
Ww WM Toast with scrambled egg whites and a drizzle of Heinz reduced sugar and salt ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
Super Speed Soup!!
1 Choc and Fudge Alpen Light Bar

Dinner
Mac n cheese from the latest SW mag (red leicester cheese HexA) and brussels sprouts - AMAZING, this is the best mac n cheese I have ever had and it is totally FREE :D :D

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Water
Green Tea

Total Syns

Attachments

• mac n cheese.JPG
    mac n cheese.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 86
Edit - just had 4 Mikado sticks - 2 syns! :D

Thursday 2nd May 2013

Green Day

Breakfast
Scrambled egg whites with chopped cherry tomatoes

Lunch
Sandwich - wm bread (HexB) and chicken - couldn't weight this so I'll count it as syns (7 syns) and a pack of Walkers Cheese and Onion (8 syns)

Dinner
Mac n cheese from the latest SW mag (red leicester cheese HexA) and brussels sprouts - Leftovers from last night.

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Water
Green Tea

Total Syns

Body Magic
My first ever Body Magic post (woohoo) went swimming for the first time in years! 1 hour

Here to subscribe, you have some lovely food menus :)

Thanks guys :D

Friday 3rd May 2013

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
Scrambled egg whites with chopped cherry tomatoes

Lunch
Tin of tuna and lots of chopped cherry tomatoes (Can you tell I've got lots of cherry toms to use up :p )

Dinner
Crispy chicken goujons (Chicken coated in smash, spices and egg so free), SW cajun wedges, homemade syn free BBQ sauce, homemade superfree coleslaw and HexA cheese.

Drinks
2 x tins of Coke Zero
Water
Green Tea

Total Syns
Another birthday in the office, had a tiny piece cut off a slice - very small so will say 4 syns
Red wine - am having 2 large glasses later - 17 syns

21 in total

Attachments

• bbq chicken.JPG
    bbq chicken.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 43
Back