'Lose weight for the last time'- Amy's Weight Loss Journey

Day 1 of Weight Watchers Online

Going well so far. I'm spending my day watching inspirational weight loss programmes to keep me on track. Reading blogs on here also really helps me. I'm feeling really inspired today! I hope it continues. I'm going to buy the magazine later! I going to stay focused on my goal.. I know I'll get there, regardless of how long it takes.

I currently weigh a horrifying 12.4lbs- the weight I have kept returning to in the past through trying (and failing) fad diets.. But this time, I'm sticking with weight watchers. Simply because I know it works :) I want to lose 3 stone by next Christmas. Felt it was a reasonable time scale?

Wish me luck! :)
My first weigh-in is Friday!
x

a year is definitely reasonable for your goal i think :) good luck with this week and i will keep checking back to see how you do :D xxx

Hiya

Good luck with your weight loss! We are roughly the same weight so it will be interesting to see how we do! I too always seem to creep back up the the 12s, nightmare!! My goal is to lose 2 and 1/2 stone and am hoping to be well on my way by summer. Hope you have a good successful week!

We have started at a similar weight, and have similar amount to lose! I am a little heavier than you (started at 12 stone 11 ... now 12 stone 6)

It will take time, hopefully we can keep each other on track :)

xx

Just popping in to say hi! Hope all is going well with the diet!! x

Back