losemenow's weigh ins!

losemenow

Well guys, im keeping my tracker on this so ive decided to do my weekly weigh ins on this to in the hope to gain motivation and support.

today i was weighed in at the end of my 7th week and ive lost 5 pounds!!!! :D

this brings me down to 13 stone 11.5 lbs and makes my total loss in the 7 weeks 13.5 lbs. overall im chuffed and am going to work super hard now to lose the next stone.

hope ye are all doing well. xxx

Well done you are doing great

Sounds like you're going great!

so i have had three very bad days after three and a half weeks of doing great. result i feel bloated, my energy levels are down, my sinuses are up again and overall i feel like crap. so with 16 days to xmas left i feel it is time to write down what i eat and keep myself on track again. seriously gonna try and not overdo xmas this year with the food, i always feel so crap and self conscious and i want to enjoy the social aspect of christmas to the best of my ability!

so as of tomorrow i am doing my xmas diary. my aim was to be 12stone 7lbs according to my own scales at home this would mean im down one stone since my 21st and my sisters wedding last year (i put up a stone and a half so i would techincally be down two and a half stone)

anyway as of tomorrow, back to exercise and healthy eating. am even off the alcohol.

hoping this week to stay at 12' 9lbs!

fingers crossed x

I have just 'come back' to my weight loss journey after a time of not having my head in the right place
have been browsing and thought I would give this thread a read

just wanted to say how inspriational your results are and I hope I can do half as well as you in the same time period

H xx

I have just 'come back' to my weight loss journey after a time of not having my head in the right place
have been browsing and thought I would give this thread a read

just wanted to say how inspriational your results are and I hope I can do half as well as you in the same time period

H xx

wow that is amazingly kind of you and youve no idea how good its made me feel for xmas! :D im down stone in 5 years and sometimes i forget how far ive come so i really appreciate hearing it. youll do great chick. look got down to 13 stone and then this year due to my dad being ill with cancer and just an amount of other stress one could not imagine i ballooned to nearly 15 stone and then got back into it slowly but surely. im down two stone since august and u know i have my good weeks and my bad weeks but overall my mentality has changed for the better and im starting to avoid the yo yo dieting! the new year now i will really give the exercise my all. but im happy cos im down to the last stone and half i finally see the light that ive been trying to get to for the past five years! my only advice is dont get down, pick urself back up and remember a bad day doesnt have to mean a bad week. thats where i used to go wrong. id always say oh ill start monday. and then monday would come and it would be good but tuesday would be bad and then again id be like sod it ill start monday!!!!! (you get the idea) if u have a bad day leave it in the day u had it.

also and i forget to tell myself this. remind urself every week of how far uve come. im a size 14 at the moment. sometimes 12 on top and sometimes 16 on bottom but generally 14 in everything. i was a size 20. and i had a huge amount of fat on my stomach. i went from a 50 inch waist to a 38inch. anyway as a result i forget that im no longer that person and i get very insecure about how people percieve me. my point is everyweek remind urself of how far uve come.

best of luck and whats more is keep smiling. its a long topsy turvy road and setbacks are tough but just keep going. ull do great xxx

Thank you
remember to take your own advice (something I am bad at) as it is all really good
happy Christmas to you and yours

H xx

Back