Losing a stone for christmas

minimammy

Hi everyone read these threads a lot but haven't posted so much .... Last Thursday I decided after lots of I'll start on Monday's that I would challenge myself to raise money for BHF and lose a stone for Christmas. My initial thought was that I first needed to spend a bit of time actually working out when I'm actually hunger then when I'm satisfied. Quelle surprise I need way less food than I was having... Anyway I've just been weighed admittedly 4 days in and I've put on 2 pound???! Must need to follow a plan?? I have family links with weight watchers and have done well in the past but was eating little, my friends have done slimming world with great success , I did it for a few weeks extra easy but the weight loss stopped, any advice recommendations ????? Please I don't want to let the charity or the sponsors down??? Xxx

Well done you on deciding to lose weight and gain money for the bhf.... I wish you every success and I will be willing to give you support through these forums as well....

I have no advice really to give you as to which plan to choose... I have read so many diet books etc., and tried so many things..... I think it comes down to finding a plan that you think you might even enjoy (!!!!!!!?) and one that fits in with you and your lifestyle.

For what its worth some people find that weight loss is slow on Slimming World's Extra Easy ~ once again its different strokes for different folks....

Whilst you are deciding it might be worth just making sure you write down everything that goes into your mouth.... every last bite..... I have done this in the past and found I lost a little weight doing this ~ cos if I was too ashamed to put it down on paper I was too ashamend to eat it. I made sure no~one saw my food diary but.... still it made me stop and think.....

Do let us know what plan you decide and how you are getting along.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Back