Losing a stone in the first week?

shehzad

Hello all,

There seem to be quite a few people that managed to drop a stone in Week 1 and was hoping to find whether that was achieved just through the diet or with some extra exercise.

To be honest, I dont see myself doing any exercise without the energy. But then again it is only my first day maybe things will get better next week. fingers crossed :)

Depends on how much you're overweight usually - the bigger you are the faster the losses seem to be to start with.

Thanks And, Thats what I thought.

I lost 14lbs in first week with no excercise. I started on New Years day 2013 so I am sure I was retaining alot of water etc from christmas eating and most of the weight in first week is water. Still felt great though!

Last edited:
Hi Shehzad. First weeks loss is usually very good as a lot of it is water. Lipotrim say you should not do any excercise for the first couple of weeks while your body adapts to the new diet. So put your feet up when you can, keep drinking your water, stick with the rules 100% and you should be well rewarded on your first weigh in. I lost 13lbs on my first week. Good luck.

Hi Lasttimehero, Your weightloss has been amazing, 4 stones in 7 weeks, I only wish I can achieve results like yours. Did you start exercising at any point? if so what did you do?

Hi Busy mum. thats great that first stone will be very motivating. Your weight loss has also been amazing and 23 weeks, wow! Does the diet just become habit after a while and do the cravings get much easier?

Yes, as long as you stick to it 100% it does get a lot easier after a few days but it does take a couple of weeks to really get into the swing of it.

The really good news for you is that men lose weight at a faster rate than women on this diet. I'm guessing that Lasttimehero is probably male. If you stick with it there is no reason why your losses will not be the same as his. Best of luck.

Thanks Busy Mum, That sounds excellent. I cant wait.

I have just started on Lipotrim this morning, had my first shake. As its my day off work Ive kept myself busy, took dog for a walk done house work and time soon flies. Cant wait for my first weigh in next week. I've always been a big girl from a young age. I did slimming world last year and put weight on!!:confused: I have 8 stone to loose altogether and so want to be able to wear nice things and of cause be a lot heather. Just a bit scared that I will cave in at day 4 or 5 so will keep popping back for inspiration xxx

Starting Weight - 19st
Week1 -
Week2 -
Week 3-
Week 4-

Hi

To answer your question above, I didnt do too much excercise for the first 3 weeks or so but since then I have gradually been increasing amount I do. Joined the gym and doing the couch to 5k program and also doing some weights and swimming. I have been getting monitored by my GP every 2 weeks to make sure im not pushing it too hard and everything ok so far. Just ensure you drink A LOT of water if you are doing any heavy cardio and stop if you get any signs of pain around your kidneys.

Oh Shehzad - blokes tend to lose faster too. (the ******* :D )

I have just started on Lipotrim this morning, had my first shake. As its my day off work Ive kept myself busy, took dog for a walk done house work and time soon flies. Cant wait for my first weigh in next week. I've always been a big girl from a young age. I did slimming world last year and put weight on!!:confused: I have 8 stone to loose altogether and so want to be able to wear nice things and of cause be a lot heather. Just a bit scared that I will cave in at day 4 or 5 so will keep popping back for inspiration xxx

Starting Weight - 19st
Week1 -
Week2 -
Week 3-
Week 4-

I can so relate to the SW comment. I looked through their programme and free foods etc and was shocked, much of it included foods that helped my keep piling on the pounds. I know my discipline around food is shocking and I just don't have a 'stop when full' button. If it's unlimited, I'll polish off the lot and more! will need to be low carb all the way for me!

Hello everybody,
Losing mostly water in week 1, you'll put that, or most of the water weight back on when you stop the diet. As your body now has changed its food store, from fat ( ketosis) to carbs which are in your blood in the form of glycogen etc. The trick is to do a slow and steady refeed, therefore losing further weight/ fat weight/, and at doing so will not gain weight but either break even or still manage to lose weight.

Some say don't exercise the first few weeks, I say walk every day for 30 mins. It is good for the mind. When you come back from the walk have a shake. I know a lot of people who have done this diet and the ones who did the best walked nearly everyday - nothing overly big. It's what I plan to do this time round. Last time I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks. Finishing University, going on a long holiday and just getting fed up put it back on - I will lose the weight this again and never find it again! by include walking this time.

HI Jenny, thats great because I walk to and from walk everyday, which works out about 40 mins.

I'm going to say congrats again teamonkey! What's your starting weight and what's your goal?

Syarting weight 19st 5.5lbs. My goal is to get down to a size 14/16 to start with so about 14 stone 8 think or just until I feel comfortable.xx

Back