Losing focus...

Help please!

I'm starting to lose focus. I'm 3lbs off reaching my half way point. I feel like I've been on this forever! Even though I know its only been a few weeks. I'm just getting frustrated and down that I'm only just about half way, and that I've still got such a long way to go.

I know I should be feeling the reverse, I should be happy and celebrating my weight loss so far. And I am pleased with it. But I can't see it in myself yet. I still look over-weight (which I am).

I'm just getting bored and frustrated that I can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Anyone else been there?

I'm there right now. I think it's much harder to come back when you have a planned break and have your first taste of food in weeks! I've completely lost motivation and come off plan for the last 3 weeks and have been binging on all the food I shouldn't which scares me because despite being unhealthy before, I never used to binge like this.
I'm getting married in 6 weeks which has been my main motivation all along but recently I have completely lost it and can't get it back!
I went back on plan yesterday (SS+) and all I can say is keep looking at people's before and after photos and remember that every day off plan is likely to be a calorific binge-fest resulting in putting the weight back on really easily! Best of luck xx

Last edited:
Write a list of why you are doing this, why is it important. There is a list on this site as well if you run out of ideas. 50 reasons to loose weight I think its called.
I know how you guys feel. I have lost 18lb in 3 weeks but I just feel meh... I want to eat. I had a wee break for my 30th birthday and it made it worse.

Are you guys taking waste and leg measurements etc? Half way there will be a difference, unless your shoe size has shrunk its come from somewhere :D :D Maybe having a bad day, just think you are out lapping your old self. Doing something is way better than just doing nothing. every little step is a step or shuffle the right way.

Erm.. any other cheesy sayings.. oh one more, nothing that's worth it is ever easy :p

We can do this :D

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, if I'm ever feeling weak I remember that doing the Cambridge Weight Plan is a choice, it's a choice I made because when I reached 16 stone again at Christmas i started hating getting ready to go out anywhere because I knew I'd have to try and find something to fit into, if I could have lived in my size 20 pjs I would have! Enough was enough and I knew I couldn't go on like that and through healthy eating and now CWP I'm almost 40lbs down! Now Im raiding my wardrobes and finding all my old clothes are fitter better everyday! But if I wanted to I could jump in the car and raid the supermarket or order every takeaway going but I choose not to today, I live it day by day and celebrate making the right choice before I go to sleep! You can do this xx

Back