Losing hope! Help!

Nadcookie

Hey I dunno where to post this but I was hoping someone could try throw a bit of light in the situation..

In the last 2 years I've cut down on all my bread (from a batch loaf a day to 2 slices of wholemeal), stopped eating 'junk food', when I drink alcohol it's always vodka and a diet or sugar free mixer, I upped my exercise and generally follow slimming world mind frame towards food. I don't like sweet things or biscuits etc and only drink diet/coke zero fizzy drinks.. But my weight loss has stayed between 10.5-10.0 for what seems forever.. Anyone any tips on how to get into the 9 stones before I lose my mind :( lol any help would be appreciate thanks :)

do you go to the gym ?? I have lost 6 stone and I found it hard to loose the last little bit so I started jogging and it came off easy :)

Up your exercise regime. I would suggest some cardio and lots of weights. I am a similar weight to yourself 10.2 and my target is 9.10. I have been losing a steady 2-3lbs a week with following sw (10 syns max a day) and 4-5 days gym with mostly weight training. Good luck with your goals :)

Back