• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LOSING MOTIVATION

S: 176lb C: 176lb G: 140lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0lb(0%)
I am mojorly losing motivation with Exante now. I'm on day six of this diet and I've lost a whole 2lbs wow woooooop. NOT. This is said, generally most people lose half a stone. I've been following the diet to a T and still I am getting crap results. I am on total solution and find it disheartening when I'm not losing weight! Has this happened to any of you? What can I do to speed up any weight loss? I've even been trying to drink the 4L of water they recommend - that's a chore!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st0lb G: 10st7lb
Have you been exercising as muscle weighs more than fat? I don't tend to go off my weight but my measurements/ clothes. Weight can be affected by water retention etc so it may be a few pounds inaccurate.

Don't give up- day 6 is early days and the next few days/weeks might see a huge difference.

smidge87

Rubenesque
S: 15st3lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(15.02%)
The first week is mostly water weight so try not to worry too much yet. Give it a chance, at least another week I'd say then see how you feel. :patback:

ECombat

S: 7st3lb G: 6st10lb
I am mojorly losing motivation with Exante now. I'm on day six of this diet and I've lost a whole 2lbs wow woooooop. NOT. This is said, generally most people lose half a stone. I've been following the diet to a T and still I am getting crap results. I am on total solution and find it disheartening when I'm not losing weight! Has this happened to any of you? What can I do to speed up any weight loss? I've even been trying to drink the 4L of water they recommend - that's a chore!
Wow, give it a chance. I think you are doing really well for losing 2 lbs in 6 days. Can you incorporate some exercise routine on it?

Shrimp

Gold Member
S: 11st11lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 2st0lb(16.97%)
Don't worry. I have only been losing 1 or 2 lb a week. I know it's not a lot and takes longer but they soon start to add up.

in my mind I am thinking if its slower to come off it will stay off....so you can do it.

i bet you jump on the scales in the next few days and a few more will come off as well

I lost 2 pound in the first couple of days then nothing at all for 4 days in my first week... Then got weighed a day later and 4 more pounds had dropped off!! From other people on the diet, and my experience, this happens a lot in the first couple of weeks!! And i know hoe disheartening it can be to not have lost as much as you wanted too but as long as ur losing it ur going in the right direction!!

S: 16st6.2lb C: 15st9.2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st11lb(4.78%)
it could be that you don't hold onto as much water as some people - which isn't a bad thing :)
how are you getting on now? X