Losing mummy tummy

Well I'll start off by introducing myself. I'm Charlotte, 21 years old and been a yo-yo dieter since 15. I have always been between 9-10 stone but after a difficult 2010 I crept up to 11 st 7 and by the time I fell pregnant in 2012, I was 11 stone 4. Now after giving birth in September 2012, I am 12 stone 6 and started Slimming World on Monday.

Doing well and not too hungry, looking forward to a chicken stir fry for tea!

Hi Charlotte, I'm 19, I was usualy a nice normal size 10 curvy and happy,nov 2009 at age 16 I fell pregnant and within 9months I had gained so much weight, I have just kept piling on weight until 3weeks ago I decided enough is enough!! I need to loose at least 5stone. I just keep telling myself, I don't want to be the fat mummy picking my son up from nursery! Hope u loose what you need to, I've lost 10lbs in 3weeks, only a 1lb weight loss this week,it gutted,but not giving In!

Exactly my reason too!. I want to be chasing him around and not being knackered!

I'm going in for a breast reduction soon, currently on the waiting list. It's a major factor in my weight as I can't do any high impact exercises, even jumping jacks. Currently a 34J with a size 12/14 frame and have been like this since 13 years old so will be a major relief to be able to exercise without crippling back pains.

Today I had a Muller Lite and 2 Ryvita Oat biscuits (Healthy extras) for breakfast, Turkey Rashers cooked in fry light, beans, mushroom and tomatoes for lunch and fish, boiled rice and mushy peas for tea. Also had 2 oranges. Feeling very full!

Well yesterday I had 2 ryvita biscuits for breakfast then nothing until 7pm, in which I used my first syns of the week, a lovely chicken chow mein from the Chinese :), Had a Muller Light and 2 ryvita biscuits for breakfast and think I may have a small SW fry up for tea.

That sounds yummy! I'm in the same boat I've 38G and for only being 5ft1 there huge. Lol, I'm trying to loose weight 1st as I'm pretty sure there droping down in sizes just now with weight loss. Yesterday I had a muller for bfast, toast on chicken coldmeat for lunch, a lamb hotpot for dinner with carrots and brocoli and I only used syns on butter for my toast, wasn't feeling 2 good so didn't eat a lot, only lost 2lbs today.. Not 2 happy but supose that's 12lbs in 4weeks which is good! Lol hope ur diets going well. How olds your little one? My little one is 2and a half, and everythings hard work, mabey being skinny would make me be able 2 do more lol! X

Back