Losing muscle as well as fat?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melanie_x, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Melanie_x

Melanie_x size 8 skinnies ..yesss!

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hello everyone, this may sound bizarre but I have very muscly calfs and legs and if I wanted to know if I carry on with the diet and lose all the weight I want will muscle come off my calfs and legs? the reason i ask this is because I tried on some skinny jeans of mine that havent fitted for a while and there fine on waist and everywhere but the bottom wont move up my calfs as there so muscly, it drives me insane! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have exactly the same problem! My calves are so big - they just don't want to seem to shift! I hope they will slim down eventually. My calves seem to be one big handful of muscle. I want slender legs :(

4. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    Girls - there is hope! I had really large calves and no weight was shifting from them at all - then suddenly one day I decided to try the skinny jeans on again and they fit! it's like the weight dropped off my calves overnight..... Good luck. I'm sure it'll happen to you both too xx

5. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    hope that happens to me but somehow I don't see it - not after nearly 3 years!! I look so bottom heavy! :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.