Losing Pregnancy Weight

alicia912

Hi everyone, before my pregnancy I was 8st3lbs and being 5ft2 it was an average weight for my height but I put on 3 stone during pregnancy! It has taken me 10 months to get most of it off but I have come to a standstill and I'm 8st10lbs. I would love to get down to 8stone to feel comfortable in my skin. I have been going to the gym when I can which is about 3 times a week for an hour and I have tried to carry on with the extra easy plan but it is very hard as me and my partner eat out alot during the day and we eat alot of rice which I love. I'm trying to get back to the plan but I get easily distracted when it comes to food grrrr especially sweet chocolatey things lol I hate drinking water so I drink alot of no added sugar squash or diet coke but I need some inspiration with the meals, can anybody help?

Are you sure it's losing more weight that will make you feel more comfortable in your skin and not toning up? I'm 5'2 as well and 8st 6 and my body is nothing like it was before I had a baby. I don't think getting down to 8st would make much of a difference to my body, but then again everyone is different so it may for you?

Are you sure it's losing more weight that will make you feel more comfortable in your skin and not toning up? I'm 5'2 as well and 8st 6 and my body is nothing like it was before I had a baby. I don't think getting down to 8st would make much of a difference to my body, but then again everyone is different so it may for you?

Hi, would you mind telling me in what ways your body is different?
I have had two children and I would like to get to your weight. The only difference is im 5ft 1in.
I know it sounds silly but I dont know if getting to target will make me happy about my body. It wont fix it x x

daisykins said:
Hi, would you mind telling me in what ways your body is different?
I have had two children and I would like to get to your weight. The only difference is im 5ft 1in.
I know it sounds silly but I dont know if getting to target will make me happy about my body. It wont fix it x x

Heya, yeah sure. The main thing has to be the tummy, I've worked and worked on it but I don't think it will ever be flat :( the skin is real loose and even being a size 8 my belly is still a bulge. I also have a bit off fat on my muffin top area which I've never had before :s it's the whole midrift area that's just not the same. Hope that makes sense, but I've known many people that have pinged back into a tonned body so I'm just one of the unlucky ones :( lol

Heya, yeah sure. The main thing has to be the tummy, I've worked and worked on it but I don't think it will ever be flat :( the skin is real loose and even being a size 8 my belly is still a bulge. I also have a bit off fat on my muffin top area which I've never had before :s it's the whole midrift area that's just not the same. Hope that makes sense, but I've known many people that have pinged back into a tonned body so I'm just one of the unlucky ones :( lol

Dont be too hard on yourself. You have lost the baby weight, so well done to you. A size 8 after a baby is amazing!
I have tried and failed a few times, my little girl will be three soon!
Maybe your skin hasn't pinged back, but maybe it just needs some time.
I think Im one of those people who will not ping back too, I have spent too long being over weight x x

I want to lose weight on my thighs and belly of course just to get back into my old clothes. I've always had some puppy fat around my belly and its never been flat so I know that will never go but I just find im very out of proportion (small chest and big belly) and would like to slim and tone down...

Back