Losing the baby weight!

LittlestWookie

Hello all,

Decided to keep a food diary for my quest to 8 stone 8! (TW)

I've always been a slim size 8, I went up to 13 stone plus whilst pregnant! Luckily after the birth, just by going back to my normal food intake I lost 2 stone in the first 3 weeks.

Here I am 4 weeks later and I still haven't got lower then 11 stone 2ish, I started attack yesterday...

Day 2 of 6

Morning weigh in 10 stone 13

Today I'm eating

Total 0 % with oatbran (1.5 tablespoon)
1 hard boiled egg
1 sf jelly
1 tin of tuna
Baked Salmon fillet with Dukan herb Mayo (recipe from dukan book)
2 egg scrambled egg with Skim milk

I will try to have 1.5l of water a day and normally have three cans of diet coke :)

Welcome to Dukan LW!

Aren't you a luck so-and-so to lose some baby weight so fast?!

I'm sure you will be super slim in no time :)

Thanks for replying,

I think the first bit I lost must have been water etc, Arabella was 7 pound 13oz plus everything else must have been at least a stone?

I've ordered some new scales as I have old school mechanical ones and you can't really see exactly what it reads so I've got digital Salter accuracy ones arriving tomorrow which shows to the oz, they also tract how much you have lost at each weigh in!

X

You could probably even eat more! Eat lots and lose more :) good luck!

i third that :D

:D

X

Hey welcome, that sounds a bit like my story.. Size 8, baby, than fight to get back there.. Good luck!

Morning weigh in 153lbs, from what I can see (still awaiting new scales)

Total 0% plus 1.5 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon sweetner
8 seafood sticks
3 boiled eggs
1 sugar free jelly
1 tin tuna in brine
Cod fillet shallots and mustard from dukan recipe book.
Half total 0% plus sweetner

Ooops had 2 low cal jellies today :( not good!

LittlestWookie said:
Ooops had 2 low cal jellies today :( not good!

Perfectly acceptable! X

Well my scales were wrong, the new ones say I'm bang on 156lbs, which means I've hardly lost anything in 4 days :(

How do you work that out? If your new scales add weight on, that merely means you really ought to have a higher start weight!

Does your doctor ok your doing Dukan so soon after giving birth? This may well be the reason you posted you've not lost as much as you'd hoped... I see I responded too quickly to your cry for help in the other section because you didn't mention you'd already lost 2 stone in past 7 weeks.

I really would recommend caution with this sort of diet. Let your body recover first with some healthy eating perhaps?

Well, I weighed myself this morning and I was 153lbs so feel alot better today.

My DR knows I'm on a diet, I am allowed to as I'm not breatfeeding. I lost 2 stone straight away without effort.

Yesterday I ate,

Total 0% with oatbran
4 hard boiled eggs
Handful of prawns
4 seafood sticks
Salmon fillet with a drizzle of lemon
Total 0%
2 sugar free jellies.

You were right about my scales maintainer, they make you 2lb lighter! So the weightloss was the same, just the actual weight reading wrong

X

and so you have lost what you thought you had... just didn't weigh at the outset what you thought you did... (which, the grand scheme of things, doesn't matter a hoot!)

Good luck!

Yeah. Really silly I know :/ must have baby brain still! X

Littlest wookie how you doing ???

Hi!

Sorry been so busy :) I'm good! Still not cheated since I started - found it easier than I thought as long as I don't let myself get hungry

This morning I'm down to 151lbs. I had a plateau for a week, but then lost 2lbs over night so still going strong :)

Not been about to experiment much with food on PV days so usually having pretty much the same kind of stuff but with Rubarb in my morning yogurt, prawn and salad for lunch and broccoli and different veg with fish at night,

Cut right down from 6/7 cans of coke a day to a couple of glasses - maybe that was what was stalling my losses?

Xxx

Great to hear, good loss your doing so well.... :-D

Back