Extra Easy Losing weight and loose skin ???

Nicole xxx

Has anyone lost a big amount of weight and managed to not have saggy skin ? Iv got quite a bit to loose and worried ill end up with saggy stomach and loose skin hanging everywhere. I am going to the gym and trying to exercise as much as I can xxx any tips? Posted in wrong section before xx

It impossible to predict as it depends on so many different factors like how much you lose, how fast you lose it, age, genetics, skin elasticity and whether you exercise. I lost 7 stone in my early 30s and had little loose skin.Unfortunately I put it all back on and am now in my 40s and have another couple of stone to go before I get to target again. Its starting to look likely I will have more than last time but no point worrying about it. Exercising as you lose weight and moisturising may help. xx

Thanks for your reply x I suppose
Time will tell and ill know soon enough lost 27 1/2pounds so far so will just keep exercising and hope for the best xxxx

Hiya! I've lost just over 8 stone, over about the last 20 months. I don't have much loose skin at all really, it's mostly on my arms. If you lose it slowly I think you have a better chance of your skin adapting. From what I've heard on telly etc., exercise doesn't help skin, but it can't hurt! I don't exercise at all, so I can't speak from experience on that score, lol. As I said, my advice would be to take it steady. :) xx

Hiya! I've lost just over 8 stone, over about the last 20 months. I don't have much loose skin at all really, it's mostly on my arms. If you lose it slowly I think you have a better chance of your skin adapting. From what I've heard on telly etc., exercise doesn't help skin, but it can't hurt! I don't exercise at all, so I can't speak from experience on that score, lol. As I said, my advice would be to take it steady. :) xx

Thanks Tracy I'm in no rush to lose this really so hopefully won't be too bad in the end xxx

Nicole xxx said:
Thanks Tracy I'm in no rush to lose this really so hopefully won't be too bad in the end xxx

That's the best idea, I think. Skin most often seems to be a problem with really rapid weight loss, like a VLCD or gastric band, so I wouldn't worry too much. I'm a very unfit 50 year old, so I'm sure you've got an advantage over me, lol. :) xx

I lost 3 1/2 stone and no saggy skin. Didn't join a gym, but I did swimming, bike riding, walking, home exercise dvd, zumba and jogging and although the weight didn't come off quickly, I did tone up.

I lost 3 1/2 stone and no saggy skin. Didn't join a gym, but I did swimming, bike riding, walking, home exercise dvd, zumba and jogging and although the weight didn't come off quickly, I did tone up.

That's what I like to hear x I hope I don't end up with saggy skin i will be exercising as much as I can and I love swimming x x x

I've lost 4 stone and i do have saggy skin on my stomach...can't say i've lost it fast, taken my 4 years to get 4 stone off! But everyone is different, so guess time will tell.

I have loads of saggy skin on my inner thighs and stomach. This is probably due to the fact that I have gained and lost so much weight over the years, my skin has stretched beyond repair! Do I mind? No, because I'm happy and healthy!

Way I see it is at some point in your life you will want to loose this weight almost certain. Ur skin will come out better by doing it now than leaving it 10 yrs n gaining another 2,3,5,10 stone.
I worried to and just decided that that worry just just my latest daft excuse. Cross the bridge if and when you come to it. For now just enjoy seeing scales go down

Way I see it is at some point in your life you will want to loose this weight almost certain. Ur skin will come out better by doing it now than leaving it 10 yrs n gaining another 2,3,5,10 stone.
I worried to and just decided that that worry just just my latest daft excuse. Cross the bridge if and when you come to it. For now just enjoy seeing scales go down

Thanks for reply x yeah that's it I will
Just focus on the numbers
Coming down and see what happens x was just curious xxxx

Back