losing weight from boobs

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by tulipz, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. tulipz

tulipz Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Vegetarian diet - junk free
    Hi All,
    My boobs are really big.... 36C-D. They make me look fatter.

I am wondering if any of you know how to lose weight from the boobs. Also, they've become lose and saggy...how can I make them firm again? I am 28 and 5'4 in height. I weigh 68 kgs now. About 8kgs over my ideal weight.

Please pour in your suggestions.

-Tulipzz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    ive found that I have lost weight from my boobs. it seems to be one of the 1st places that I lose it from even though I dont want too lol. You could try some exercise to tone the area? That has definetly helped me especially from my back but then again I do have alot more weight to lose than you xx

4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi tulipz, I am like sparkles and my boobs are the first place where I lose weight! I have only been on weight watchers a few weeks and my bra is looser! I suggest toning exercises to firm up.

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

5. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    my boobs were a lot bigger (38G), and ive gone down about 4 cup sizes , but am due to be measured this week.. anyway... I do lots of exercise and they have toned up a lot. unfortunatley when losing weight you can't spot reduce where you lose weight from.

6. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    That's not really big, it's fairly average. :confused:

I was a 38G when I started, I'm now nearly 5 stone lighter and a 34F/G (depending on make & style!)

I quite like that I've kept my big boobs actually, although these days they are droopier than they used to be! :eek:

Your bmi at the moment is only just over 25 so you are not even "that" overweight.

I think you need to do a bit more exercise to tone yourself up, and get some better underwear!

7. Just Peachy

Just Peachy Slowly But Surely

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Exercise
    Honestly, that's smack on average, you're fine. Maybe they look bigger on you cos you're a bit short but it's not shocking. If you go to the gym, there is a machine that tones your pectoral muscles (under your breasts) and it'll make them hold better so they might be less saggy. A good bra is also good, if you have one where the straps cross of tie in together in the back then that'll give you better support. They say you usually lose weight from the top down, so your boobs will definitely go first. Just try to lose some weight and I'm sure you'll be fine :) So many girls would kill for 36D's!

8. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    I would also love to have boobs your size! I'm 40E just now...and I'd be happy to get to finally a 36C. That would be ideal. Just now when I run, occasionally I feel awkward. Mine are also a bit saggy, but I'm hoping to tone up using the machines at the gym a bit :)

9. surfinbernard

surfinbernard Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(23.64%)
    Unfortunately, despite what some manufacturers of exercise gizmos would like us to believe, it is not possible to 'spot reduce' and fat will go from wherever it wants, there's just no way to selectively shed unwanted weight. Many women complain that as they lose weight their boobs also shrink, this is certainly the case for my sister who had large norks at one time but now she's even thinner they are a perky handful. I know most women prefer to have a bit up top but I am like you and wish they were smaller and perkier, I am also 5'4-5'5 so perhaps it's our height....
    I agree with pp that you haven't go massive boobs, they are a nice size and nicer bras might give you a lovely shape. Sounds like you are within spitting range of your ideal figure so don't ruin it by obsessing about your baps or any other bit, make the most of the shape you have.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.