Losing will and haven't even started!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by RubySlippers, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. RubySlippers

RubySlippers Member

New low for me, losing the will before even starting the diet!
    I've been trying to get the order for almost 2 weeks now! First of all my pharmacist went on holiday and the other employees had no record of me so couldn't order me any, now I'm working late hours and have to wait till wednesday to pick it up. Everyday that goes by I get even more scared of it and less motivated.

Dunno what to do.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    can you change chemist? they sound bloody useless there!

stick with the plan to start, its the best diet going!

4. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Sorry to hear this...It is does knock you a bit when you are eager to get on the Lipotrim and things like this go against you...But the day after tomorrow you will have it in you're grasp I am certain..Don't give up and once you are on it you will have all us lovely people to keep you motivated and give fantastic advice :D Not that long to wait now until Weds..Keep in you're mind that you are gonna do this and when you are down to you're goal weight how good you will feel, So don't be to down (Chin up) and *BIG HUGS* :):)

5. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would say wait till you have the shakes get yaself motivated and start it is well worth getting on them hun promise you will be happy with the results.
    xx

6. RubySlippers

RubySlippers Member

The worst (and ironic) thing is I've actually managed to put on weight waiting. Thats just me being silly though.

But thank you guys! Theres so many excuses I could give myself but it really helps to have this forum, it means I won't let myself.
    :thankyou:

7. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck for when you finally get them hun xx

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    RubySlippers, I'd be tempted to use the extra 2 days to have a very low carb diet in preparation, it will help you get over the carb withdrawals more easily.

Good luck.

x

9. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    u will do fine .. just believe u can

10. RubySlippers

RubySlippers Member

Thanks for the advice! Its a little too late for yesterday and this morn (marmite on toast, my greatest vice!) but I'll bear that in mind for the rest of today and tommorow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.