Loss of appetite

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquelscatt, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

I have had a great birthday weekend and since last Monday, have had lots of meals out and alcohol!

Since Saturday tho, I seem to have lost my appetite and feel bloated. I am not complaining about the loss of appetitie as I am usually a big eater but I cannot be motivated to cook or eat anything other than mug shots and fruit!

Does anyone else find this after a lot of eating out/richer foods that they become bloated and cannot be bothered with food?

Hope it will pass as Tesco have been with some lovely sw friendly foods this morning!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XSootyX

XSootyX New Member

Hello :)

yeah I'm the same ever since I started on sw, everytime we might get a takeaway or eat out, my stomach and tummy hurt after and I have indigestion. Not good- but to be honest I think it might be cause sw is low fat and low sugar most of the time apart from your syns, so in a way its good!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.