Losses during TOTM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Memphis, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Memphis

Memphis Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Last night was my third weigh in and I lost 3lbs. I was hoping for more as have been 100% for three weeks now, but I have to remind myself that I have lost 16lbs in three weeks. And that is just amazing to me.

But I was wondering - my TOTM is due any time now - is this a factor? Has anyone had a great result during theirs?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Well I have found that i have always had a slightly smaller loss than usual during TOTM, but only between 1-2 pounds less. I tend to retain more water during TOTM, which explains the smaller loss. I know a lot of other ladies on here experience the same, but then again a lot of them don't see any difference. xx
  4. Reena

Reena Full Member

Totm is always a time when I have very little weight loss, it does vary for everyone but its mostly water retention. When its over you will find you lose a good amount as your body catches up, Ive been told to up the water intake as that is realy important during that time.

Well done on your loss!

R x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.