losses / gains during pregnancy

BritneyDean

Hi.
This is more of a curiosity thing than anything. Im just wondering. . Anyone who did sw throughout their pregnancy. . How much did you lose / gain?

I know your not suppose to lose, but ive heard of people who stopped weighing around 7 months, and had been slowly having losses and after baby they weighed in less afain. Obviously :p

My friend was 2.5 stone lighter after her baby than what she weighed when she was 3 months pregnant.

I gained 7lbs during my pregnancy (I know as I went to weigh in the night before I had her!) and my daughter weighed 7lb 15 ozs. So although I put on weight I actually lost weight if you get my meaning, I weighed nearly 2 stone less after giving birth :)

Just eat when you're hungry but follow SW guidelines so have your extra healthy extras and use most of, if not all of, your syns.

Congratulations by the way xx

Ohhh noo. Im not pregnant :) me and friend were talking and wr were just wondering really ;)

Thanks for sharing though :)

I joined SW when i was about 25wks pregnant and lost some of the weight i had gained - however overall i gained 5 stone whilst pregnant.

Everyone is different though - so i understand you just wondered. The week of giving birth i lost a stone, and my baby was only 7lb 2 - so nearly 7lbs of fluids i presume!

Back