Losses slowing down/stopping

Eloise2104

Does anybody else feel as though their losses have stopped? (Either now or in the past).
I'm finding it difficult to stay motivated...:-(

your still loosing 2lbs which isnt bad xxxx

Mine have also slowed down but I think I may be doing too much exercise so Ive slowed down on that front and will see what the next few weeks brings. I am no where near ready to give up on Cambridge. Keep the faith, You may have a big loss soon x x x

My weight loss slowed down after a couple of months and I usually lose about 2lbs a week. But at least so far I have never had a sts week or a gain. I am a couch potato and am doing gentle exercise now to speed up the losses - will find out tomorrow at my weigh in whether it has worked.

Most definitely!! First 4 days I lost 5.5 lbs, second week I lost six, third week I lost four and last week lost one. Due for a weigh in tomoz, weighed myself this evening and have yet again only lost one... My consultant says its water retention and will go soon, but it's been a week, it's still not shifted. Haven't cheated once yet all my friends that are doing it have ate or drank and still lost more than me. I'm so infuriated and frustrated!! Got holiday in 22 days.. Wanted to lose one more stone, but doesn't look like its going to happen :-( x

Hi Eloise, you've done incredibly well! You may think you don't lose as much because you are already very close to your target weight. The closer you are to it, the slower the losses. BUT they show much more. For someone my weight, for example, I can lose 5lbs and no one would really notice. But you only have a little weight to lose, it shows more :)

Thanks for all your support everybody. My CDC also said its because I'm not drinking enough water now, so need to be aware of my fluid intake.
I am also going on holiday (now in 21 days) so want to lose as much as I can before I go, especially as it's all inclusive. Then back onto CWP after. Xx

Water is a tricky one,
I try and usually manage 3ltr per day but I started off on 2ltr and upped it. I like the motto............ The more you drink the more you shrink. Good luck but like book worm said the closer to goal the slower the losses, Don't loose faith though you are so close now x x x

Back