Losses so far in 6 weeks

Week 1 8 lbs

Week 2 5 lbs

Week 3 4 lbs

Week 4 2 lbs

Week 5 2 lbs

Week 6 4 lbs

TOTAL 25 lbs! Over halfway there, another 23 lbs to lose, which seems like lots but will keep going as I am chuffed to bits so far. I have got a couple of big family events coming up where I will be eating (my son's 18th and a family wedding) but hopefully another 2 months and I will be there :)

Really great losses. Have you managed to stick to it 100% all that time? I have just started, but am worried I will start getting bored with the same flavours after a while.

I've had a couple of meals in the 6 weeks but stuck to low carb and other than that have been really strict with myself. If I ever feel like cheating I just tell myself that I would be wasting all of the money I have spent on this diet by ruining it, that spurs me on more than anything!
Good luck, how much do you want to lose?

Only lost 2 lbs this week which I am very underwhelmed by, have been so good all week, drinking my water etc and only 2 lbs. feel very disheartened

A loss is a loss! It will most likely be more next week. I was talking with my CDC about what to expect in future weeks. I got a 9 lbs loss in the first week, and she said after that it could vary widely depending on what was happening inside my body e.g illness, hormones, fluid intake etc. I guess it makes sense to try to look at the total loss over a month to account for this.

You are doing so well. Try not to be disheartened.

hey, i'm a newbie ! i lost 15 lbs in 1 week :confused::greenapple:

oh my god i still cannot believe it. i'm in the Cambridge sole source plan and i weight 306 lbs :cry: and now 291 lbs

Last edited:
Back