Lost 1.5lb this week - That's over today's a brand new day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by poppygreendog, 1 July 2008 Social URL.

1. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Morning All

So after throwing toys out of pram yesterday and crying:cry: when weighed cos my loss was only 1.5lb last week I have decided that I've just got to get my head down and crack on.

I'm not doing anything wrong, have'nt cheated, drink between 4.5-6 sometimes 7 litres of water a day, only things I did different last week was had a bar a day (if i still have a low loss this week they are history), and I swam 64 length in the pool and did lots of walking last weekend (thought the exercise would be good for me).

I really enjoy the bars but if they are interferring with the loss they will go!!

Really enjoyed the swimming and looking at getting a cross-trainer on ebay cos I have so much energy on this wonderful diet, really I ought to focus on that and stop winging.

Anyway, rant over, I'm focussed again, hope everyone is have a good day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Great attitude to have - having a smaller loss sometimes makes you feel a little despondent but you have to keep going I'm hoping for a better loss this week but if I still have a small one I'll think of you and your determined attitude xx
  4. kelly

kelly Full Member

I have a cross trainer that I use everyday. I love it, normally I hate exercise.
  5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

I'm going to try & remember your fab attitude when i weigh in in about half an hour - have a feeling i might need to lol :rolleyes::D
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

thats the spirit hun :) :) keep going, bet you will have a fab loss next week.
  7. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    What a great attitude to have pgd. Like you I had a poor loss of a lb, but just think what next week's loss will be. :D
    KarenO, good luck for your wi, i'm sure you'll be absolutely fine.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.