Lost 1lb. Feel like giving up :(

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
Lost the grand total of 1lb this week, so depressed! What's the point? Feel like giving up :( help! X

Is this week 4 for you?

I know I would feel the same but rather than just look at this week, you need to look at the month. You've had an AMAZING month and you've lost more than the average 14lbs so you should feel so pleased with yourself.

If you've done other diets, you'll know that your loss is great when compared to what you might have lost on other diets?

You've only got to look at other people's signatures to see that a lot of people have had a bad third or fourth week and then a cracking week the week after.

Don't be disheartened hun, you're well on your way to a new fabulous healthy slim you!!

DT x

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Thank you, Tinkerbell

I really appreciate what you've said. Just feeling sorry for myself really, had a rubbish week and this has topped it off :(

I hope you're right about next week, I need a big loss now to make a difference to where I'll be in the summer hols. Feel like the journey just got so much longer.

I'll stick with it but I think this week will be really hard now :(

Thank you x

Ps yep week 4 x

Dont give up!! I had a week where i GAINED 1lb and i was 100% im very sure next week it will be much better loss, hang in there x

Thank you Yolande, I hope so xx

My mum was 100% for 3 weeks and lost 1b and then all of a sudden lost 8lb the next week. Don't give up it does pay off x

Thank you yummymummy - I'm hoping that will be the case for me too :)

Thank you so much everyone, I feel very touched by all your comments and I'm feeling a lot more positive xxxx

Keep going your an insperation sticking to the paln and achieving all this and coming this far, at times we will all feel disheartend and feel letdown but we fight on and get back on the wagon!!! Them slim clothes wont buy themselves now will they!!!! WELL DONE EVRY1 XX

Did u drink enough water hun xxxx I'm sure u will loose next week. Did u manage to stick 100%?

Xxxxx

Em_Butterfly said:
Lost the grand total of 1lb this week, so depressed! What's the point? Feel like giving up :( help! X

Don't feel bad. Your not alone, Ive had a horrible hard stressful week too and Today was my forth weigh in and I only lost 2lb which I was disappointed with but then I looked at it overall and it's amazing really.
I've lost 21lbs in 4 weeks.
Good luck for this week let's hope weigh in 5 is better for us both. :) xx

Thank you newbie - that's really sweet and do true about the clothes!!

Yep Missy - stuck to SS+ 100%, maybe I could drink more water. I might try 3 litres a day this week :)

Ahh Donna that's a good way of looking at things and your loss is amazing! Are you SS? Week
5 will be amazing for us!!

Xxxxx

Em_Butterfly said:
Thank you newbie - that's really sweet and do true about the clothes!!

Yep Missy - stuck to SS+ 100%, maybe I could drink more water. I might try 3 litres a day this week :)

Ahh Donna that's a good way of looking at things and your loss is amazing! Are you SS? Week
5 will be amazing for us!!

Xxxxx

I was ss week 1,2 and 3. But ss+ week 4.
Going back to ss again this week. Xx

Do any of yooz chew gum?:confused: Im on the 1st abstinenece week and had to have my gum and veg flavouring, i kno ur not supose to but it really keeps me on plan and helps alot.....Did anybody do this and still loose the weight? TY

I'm sure it was JessieJ that said she chews gum and she's losing weight fine. I think maybe the problem is it can make you hungrier?

What's an abstinence week? X

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

you shouldnt chew gum because it can take you out of ketosis!! be careful if you are going to have any, make sure you limit it as it can affect your loss if your in and out of ketosis

lumpyandbumpy said:
you shouldnt chew gum because it can take you out of ketosis!! be careful if you are going to have any, make sure you limit it as it can affect your loss if your in and out of ketosis

Gum and mints are allowed as long as they are sugar free. Well, so my consultant says.

Back