Lost 2llbs this week...but 25inches gone in total!!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
:sigh: Went for my weigh in 1 day early and have am only down 2lbs which is little disappointing but its still a loss and when I combine it with last week its good..so not going to get down about it...

:DOn a much more postive note..I went to my local Curves gym this evening and got them to redo my measurements (havent had them done for 7 or 8 weeks) and...I have lost 25inches in total since starting LT....I have to say I really felt great and couldnt believe how many inches...beginning to feel "not fat" if you know what I mean....

Hope you all out there are doing well this week!

TWENTY FIVE INCHES

Frigging heck Bea LOL

Thats LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOADS!

:party0023:

And goodness dont be disappointed about 2lbs, as you say, its a day early anyhow, plus when you add it to last weeks, tis brilliant!

thats alot alot inches woohoo . Yes all be worth it in the end !

Rachel are you on LT , i really dont know much about LT , where do you get it from and how much does it cost you ? and is it 3 shakes aday like cd ? Do doctors approve of it ?

I know...the gym staff were totally shocked!

I used to go to curves few years ago , its good cos you don't get fed up , is it still 3 times round ? Bea

Thanks bea i just read that , see it seems good as its recomended by doctors , have you had any hair loss any one on this ?

I call it Curves as it doesnt have a name on it yet but its based on the same idea. 30 minute workout. Each machine twice - dont believe you burn that many calories however its great for toning once you go about 3 times a week..

Thanks bea i just read that , see it seems good as its recomended by doctors , have you had any hair loss any one on this ?

It seems to be recommended pre Surgery etc for where you have a lot of weight to lose by docs...

It does say Hair loss (or lack of hair growth) is common but havent had any problems..if anything my hair and nails are in way better condition.

yes the music tells you to change after say 2 mins then after say once round you check your pulse , still is hard work brings a sweat up , i used to think one more i'm done lol

thats good no hair loss , just toying with the idea of changing , i know i want to move off slim fast and wanted CD then thought of LT but really not looked into it , just read your post on LT , will have to check chemists around near me . Thanks for that info Bea

I had tried Slimfast myself in the past too personally I have found LT way better and the results are really good...best of luck and ask any more questions...if you log on the LT website and they have all the Chemists that sell it so you can check one out close by.

Bea
Thank you for your help tonight , i'm going to have a long think on what i will change too , but i know its time to move off slim fast soon so wanted something else . Will look into that cheers girl ! night all

Best of luck...there a loads on this thread so you will get lots of support and a place to "vent" ...best of luck with your decision..serioulsy any more questions or thoughts make sure to post cos it all helps in making the right choice for you....sleep tight!

thats good no hair loss , just toying with the idea of changing , i know i want to move off slim fast and wanted CD then thought of LT but really not looked into it , just read your post on LT , will have to check chemists around near me . Thanks for that info Bea
Couple of us who have been on LT for a while are thinking of changing for CD cos there are much more flavours...tetra packs etc..however the idea is still the same and CD had been really well researced and clincially tested etc etc.

Hi Bea
Yes i think it will work out the same in price for you , and yes they do many flavours ,i broke off my diet last night , really was giving me a low mood , but they say VCLD will do that . I'm back on slim fast this morning..... really just going to take each step of the day as it comes . How are you feeling on LT

Doing fine but the lack of flavours etc is getting me down. I find myself thinking that its too difficult as I work full time and travel a bit so "mixing shakes" etc and making excuses for not going for lunches or dinners does get me down. CD has more bars and tetrapack which might help...I really only have 12 weeks for so and should be at goal...so dont want to give up despite the devil on my shoulder.

Bea, do it, please, lol, change to CD if you can - you will just not believe how nice the flavours and bars are..... You know how stressed out I was this week, really really tempted to give in and got myself in a right state - well, I might still be stressed but at least my meals are nice :)

Back