Lost 3.1 lb. Not happy!!

LynneW

and it's all my own fault. I had a great week up until Sunday. Even though we had an unexpected visit from my DD and her hubby I still managed to stay focused, well apart from a few glasses of wine ;). Sunday morning I was showing a loss of 5lbs with another 2 days to go till 'proper' weigh in. I was hoping maybe half a stone?
Then I went to a full day quilting workshop on Sunday. I took 3 low carb sausages for lunch - sorted. Then someone fetched out the chocolate biscuits, dark chocolate, how mean is that! Now one would've been do-able, but I had 3. And a jelly baby! And that set the scene for yesterday! Toast, egg custards..".dont ask!!

Still, I still have a loss, even though not as good as it could've been, but certainly better than a week on WW!
So, buckle up and carry on lol

Anyway, was 15:8.4. Now 15:5.3. Going in the right direction

Oh no! Shows how even one biscuit can be a problem:eek: draw a line and glug that water.

Highly recommend you keep a chocolate atkins bar in your bag - NOT for regular use but for emergencies:)

Don't be unhappy! Think logically: most of what we lose early on is water weight. Now you can't possibly have gained 2lbs eating a few biscuits, so what's gone back on is the water weight and the loss showing is likely to be more actual fat than water. Go and pick up a bag of flour: 3lbs is a lot!

Just make sure you don't slip again as coming out of ketosis weekly really would stall you. It's not the kind of diet that lets you get away with cheats outside the first week.

Back