Lost 5lbs, yeah me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by naettjohnson, 18 February 2008 Social URL.

1. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Lighter life

Well I did it...5lbs lost in a week. Ok it was really hard, I did eat twice but not to the point where I got sick so I guess I'm starting to get more in control which will be complete when I'll be able to abstin completly. But lke I read in another thread, the most important ting is to realise the what we done: a blimp on the way.
    And to not make ourselve feel guilty about it. And you know what I feel so much better. Not about the eating, but about the fact that I'm human and that sometimes I fail but it not not a reason to pursue what I have started.

I can't remember the name of the person who posted it but she sure did open my eyes on some things so thanks....

and to you all, have a good day....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Well done !! 5lbs off is FAB :D

good luck for another great week....

Debz xx
  4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Well done Naett really well done, it will get easier for you.
  5. Jill1962

Jill1962 Full Member

well done you
  6. Mandee

Mandee Full Member

You've done so well...5lbs of fat gone!!
  7. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Lighter life
    Hello all and thanks, I don't think I could have done it without all your support.
    Quick question, how do you insert your weight loss ticker??
  8. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Naet!! You are on your way!!! :)

9. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Well done Naett, that will keep u motivated, enjoy having a lot of 5lbs weightloss in the future, :)
  10. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done naett, great job :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.