Lost 8 pounds in 5 weeks have 8 to go...

Iwilldoit12

Hello not sure what to write am new here but this is my story

I weighed 10st 8 pounds (68kgs) 8 weeks ago only by exercise I am 10 stones (63kgs) now I want to loose 8 (3.5kgs) more to reach my target of weighing 9st 6 pounds. However I have been struggling so much for the past 3 weeks I have lost 3 pounds then put it back on. I have a new temporary full time desk job...7 days a week which is preventing me from going to the gym. I've decide to diet this time with 30 minute home exercise every day. The diet is just simply eating 1500 calories per day. I can see it working okay but I don't have any motivation at this moment. So I joined here hoping I could understand why so many people chose to join these sites.....

Spoke to my sister today I'm living with her through summer she has decided to really step it up and motivate me so glad I have her. Mr determine than ever to lose it now!

Yikes... That's an amazing weight loss u know babe... High five!!!!!!! I'm new to this buisness too... I haven't a clue how to use this tool... Lol.... We can suss it out together!!! I've not got loads n loads to loose but aiming for 1lb a week n hope to be as fabulous as you by chrimbo! I love a glass of wine of an evening, so I don't mind it slowly coming off.. They say too that the slower it takes to come off the more likely u r to keep it off... So don't give yourself a hard time over this... Enjoy your summer Hun but be aware of what ya eating. Go you!!!! x x x

Back