lost 8st had a crappy summer 2st back on now back to finish the journey!!

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Hi all, don't know if any of you will remember me i think i last posted in may.

For those that dont know me i started in june 2009 and lost 7st 11lbs i got down to 12st. Unfortunately we had some really bad news and i was devastated i came off the diet and it had to take a back seat. Whilst i am still struggling to cope with the issues life throws at us i am over the worst and am now ready to finish my journey. I have had 5 months off and have put 2st back on. I went back to my counsellor yesterday and have restarted today- got 50lbs to lose wish me luck :)

Last edited:
Hi welcome back, and sorry about the bad news... you did it before and you'll do it again! All the best babe! x

Hey Lady!!! I remember YOU!! good luck, not that you need it coz if i remember correctly you were fierce with CD unlike wishey washey ole me!! I mean you came out here to the South of France for the hols and didn't even buckle once... wish i could say the same. Anyway, a big welcome back

Welcome back and sorry to hear about your bad news.

Good luck with your re-start - I'm sure you will do great.

hi hunni

well done on loosing so much weight! and for only putting 2 stone back on even through the bad times!

best of luck with your restart!

xxx

Thanks everyone, its good to be back already feeling good....not so bloated!!

I mean you came out here to the South of France for the hols and didn't even buckle once...

Blimey you've got a good memory!!! so nice to see some familiar faces still on these boards you've done fab haven't you, congrats!!

Hey guys I'm just resurrecting this thread as my new restart diary.
Well I messed about a great deal since I last posted, so today is day 5 of my actual strong restart I have done ss 100% since Friday I've not managed to be 100% for so long but I'm feeling good now and motivated to get back to my lowest and even further I want it gone now.
I've just got the 30 day shred DVD which I'm going to do for the first time later if anyone has any tips?

Hi welcome back, congrats on being 100% since Friday x
I bought the 30 day shred yesterday I watched it last night and did it first time this afternoon tbh it nearly killed me but i did it so am really chuffed don't have any tips for you sorry but I'm sure it's all worth thepain of gillian shouting at us lol

Good luck and keep us posted xx

Oh man i did day 1 of my 30 day shred last night and i am aching today!

Back