Lost a battle with a vat of wine!

Dizzy1968

Silver Member
well, I am sorry to say, that last evening we sat in the garden, around the lovely crackling fire pit and I gave in to what seemed like a vat of wine lol, yes I feel guilty and annoyed at myself, but I also think what the hell, whats done is done, I am back on it today and intend that to be my only slip in this 5 week stage, sorry for letting all you lovely guys down ( just have so missed sitting in the garden with hubs, a fire, the stars and a glass or 10 of wine lol)

I have kicked my own bottom, and will push on through now til my holiday xxx

Well as long as you enjoyed it, that's the main thing. We don't need to apologise for wanting normal things and sounds like a lovely evening. It's not like you ran out and bought a load of burgers. Lol. You haven't let anyone down x

looking at the weight youve lost you deserved to have that wee night off
with the hubby as long as your not tempted to do it all over again tonight i'm sure
it won't make too much difference to you this week and now at least youve given
yourself the discipline to go back on track today today is a new bright day

Don't worry about it Dizzy! As you say, what's done is done. The important thing is that you jump back on the Lipotrim wagon today and minimise the damage. Don't do what I use to do on WW and think " Well I've cheated now, might as well make a day of it!"

thanks all, and squishy thats exactly how i used to be with WW lol, but with this diet I think I can regain control, was a lovely night, and no wont be doing it again tonight ( too hung over to even think about it lol)
Onwards to my holiday! hope everyone is having a great week xxx

You should give yourself a huge pat on the back for getting straight back to it today. Not sure if I would be able to! In fact that's one of the things that keeping me at it 100% because I know if I didn't and succumbed to anything I would probably blow the whole lot! So well done!

Busy Mum.

You should count yourself incredibly lucky. Ketosis and drinking do not mix. I've read of people doing it and fainting, violent vomiting, hospital visits etc.

lol no, none of those, unless we include silly dancing and terrible singing as a terrible side effect!

Hee hee hee! Dancing counts as exercise Dizzy!

lol there you go then squishy, an upside to everything x

I hope you had a good night, sounds like you deserved a night off. And this beautiful sunshine is enough to make all off us want a drink. x

do you know, thinking about it now, it has made me realise how much my thinking has changed, as on any other food diet if i had had a sod it evening, it would have turned into a sod it next day and most likely a sod it week, BUT because I feel great in myself now and can actually see the finish line to my first goal of 11stone I was determined to just get back on it, there wasnt any " oh I will just have a slappy up brekkie to solve my hangover" none of those thoughts, just the thought that i really enjoyed my evening, but that that was what it was "an evening", I will be more than happy if i can hold onto this attitude once off LT x

Drinking alcohol while in ketosiS is dangerous. I don't mean to sound preachyI just thought I better mention it for any new people, there is a sticky at the top explaining why.

Yes, let me be a bad example to you all! lol

oh well, not too much harm done and lots of fun had, lost 3 this week so has affected losses BUT not too extremely and getting very close to my goal x

Dizzy1968 said:
Yes, let me be a bad example to you all! lol

oh well, not too much harm done and lots of fun had, lost 3 this week so has affected losses BUT not too extremely and getting very close to my goal x

Well done Dizzy! 3 is a great loss. You could be waiting 3 weeks for that at WW! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

very true squishy, very true, thankyou x

Back