Lost a clothes size

slim please

Ive just managed to get into a smaller size, not tight either. Im so pleased, i love lipotrim. Another 2 sizes down and il be happy :D
Sarah

Well done! I can't wait till I'll be able to say that :( good luck on getting down another two! xx

Well done! I can't wait till I'll be able to say that :( good luck on getting down another two! xx

Thank you.
It will happen for you. Ive only lost 1st 2lb, so im well chuffed. :eek:
Sarahx

Well done Sarah!

Moving down a size is sooooo motivating!!!

I love just going into ASDA and trying clothes on (it's around the corner from me lol.) Never thought I'd ever get my backside in size 18 trousers when I was having to contemplate size 26 trousers before I started this. So glad I decided to do LT instead of buying size 26's ;)

well done! its always great motivation for us beginners to see results like this.

Good luck Shehzad! x

Thanks Teapot, your loss looks amazing:)

Thank you kay. How amazing you must feel getting into an 18, you will be in those 16s before you know it. Your so right about it being motivating. Hopefully be down another size in the next month or so.xx

well done! its always great motivation for us beginners to see results like this.

Thank you shehzad, you will see results soon.

Well done Sarah!

Moving down a size is sooooo motivating!!!

I love just going into ASDA and trying clothes on (it's around the corner from me lol.) Never thought I'd ever get my backside in size 18 trousers when I was having to contemplate size 26 trousers before I started this. So glad I decided to do LT instead of buying size 26's ;)

Teapot I was a size 26 to on trousers & a 30 on tops. I was prob only a 28 on tops but because I hated my fatness I tried to hide it. Looking back at photos I look larger doing that. I'm now a 20 bottoms (just) & nearly a 20 top sometimes a 22 depends on the shop and material. I bought a shirt from Asda that was a 20 and it fit. Then the other week I bought a jumper that was a 20 but it was tight. I still bought it though. A couple of weeks & I shall fit in it lol. I love Asda to. The clothes are cheap compared to where I used to shop which was Evans or online at simply be. I'm well chuffed I can buy from other places now.

So I know the feeling of fitting into new dress sizes. It's great. I can't wait until I fit into all 20s lol.

Sam, you're doing so well! We'll do some celebrating as we go down the sizes lol :)

Teapot I was a size 26 to on trousers & a 30 on tops. I was prob only a 28 on tops but because I hated my fatness I tried to hide it. Looking back at photos I look larger doing that. I'm now a 20 bottoms (just) & nearly a 20 top sometimes a 22 depends on the shop and material. I bought a shirt from Asda that was a 20 and it fit. Then the other week I bought a jumper that was a 20 but it was tight. I still bought it though. A couple of weeks & I shall fit in it lol. I love Asda to. The clothes are cheap compared to where I used to shop which was Evans or online at simply be. I'm well chuffed I can buy from other places now.

So I know the feeling of fitting into new dress sizes. It's great. I can't wait until I fit into all 20s lol.

Wow sam, thats fantastic. I bet you are over the moon 0:-D. Well done. It must be amazing to drop that many sizes.x

Well done everyone its a fantastic feeling :)

Well done all, weigt loss looks amazing and very inspiring for us newbies.

you are doing so well, I can't wait to fit comfortably into 20's. well done!

I have to loss dress sizes. I have an amazing wardrobe of clothes in 12, 14, 16 and some 18's.... been a 20+ for awhile and I hate it. I fit into some 18s last time I did Lipotrim, I need to hit 14 this time on this journey! Like reading other peoples success, helps me fight the hunger!

I have to loss dress sizes. I have an amazing wardrobe of clothes in 12, 14, 16 and some 18's.... been a 20+ for awhile and I hate it. I fit into some 18s last time I did Lipotrim, I need to hit 14 this time on this journey! Like reading other peoples success, helps me fight the hunger!

Same here, my wardrobe goes from a size 12 up to a 22.

I started 3rd jan at 14st11 and couldn't get into size 18 in river island, I've had a few weeks off, but not gone mad and I bought some size 12 tops and 14 bottoms this week. Really starting to feel like my old self (pre baby)
i got weighed on fri and I'm 12st10 now :).
only got another stone and a half to go, I find it hard most days though

I bought new jeans last tuesday and they are already too big! :)

I bought some size 18 jeans last week, as the not very old size 20's were sliding down and driving me mad. This weekend the 18's have started sliding down. I did get in the 16's but thought they looked too tight. Ah well, size 16's next week maybe ;)

Back