Lost all motivation - need support :(

spriggit82

Hi guys,

Started Exante in March and have had a few wobbles. Just come back from a week away and a wedding and have been off plan for just under 2 weeks. I only put on 2lbs over this time (which isnt too bad baring in mind i was having chips cakes biscuits and cider for a whole week!) I am really struggling to get back on the shakes. Im at a point at the moment that I cant stomach the tought of having a shake and im craving normal food like you wouldnt believe! I feel really down at the moment and Im seriously reconsidering if this diet is for me. Has anyone else had this whilst they have been on the diet. Really dont know what to do...... :cry:xx

Hi :)

I think the second time in is always the hardest on any diet. I had a weekend off TS exante in April where I gorged and gained 8lbs. Coming back to 100% TS was hard. Especially those first few days because I knew what I was missing.

Keep going. Get through the next few days and see how you feel then xxxx

spriggit82 said:
Hi guys,

Started Exante in March and have had a few wobbles. Just come back from a week away and a wedding and have been off plan for just under 2 weeks. I only put on 2lbs over this time (which isnt too bad baring in mind i was having chips cakes biscuits and cider for a whole week!) I am really struggling to get back on the shakes. Im at a point at the moment that I cant stomach the tought of having a shake and im craving normal food like you wouldnt believe! I feel really down at the moment and Im seriously reconsidering if this diet is for me. Has anyone else had this whilst they have been on the diet. Really dont know what to do...... :cry:xx

It's a very tough diet to start, I now think it takes at least two weeks to get to place where you can feel the weight loss and the cravings for food fade a bit. Then the motivation gets much stronger.

I felt the same, it was and still is more difficult than the 'magic' first run. But it really does get easier, you are going cold turkey really. Have you thought of adding another packet or a Tesco or Exante bar. Adding a fourth pack will not do any harm and it might ease you in to the three packs. Once I gave myself permission to have four I felt better. In the end my worst crime was a slice of chicken. I feel for you, it's hard. In the end it's up to you but good luck.

GSQ.

No magic answer I'm afraid, but you need to ask yourself why you started this diet initially........then try to get back to that place.

It does get easier as you go along, but I don't think anyone can say it's an easy option ever.

Good luck :)

Back