• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lost it and kept it off???

Sorry you've had no replys hun, not that I can help you much I'm still on my way down weight wise. There are a few regulars (and irregulars!:D) here that have lost it all and kept it off. A great example is Mike (icemoose) if you look him up you should be able to see before and after piccies of him in his album.

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Thanks hun. I know Mike lost a LOT and has done amazingly well keeping it off. It just seems (and this is only my opinion, so i don't want to offend anyone and i'm not slagging off the diet) that a lot of people lose the weight & then have to go back on CD because they haven't been able to keep it off. I also understand that this happens on lots of other diets too, but i just wondered how many people have actually managed to keep it off without reverting back to ss.

Fizzy

Silver Member
I think if you tackle the issues that made you overweight in the first place (mine is emotional eating in the evening) then there is a better chance of keeping it off. It goes without saying if you do CD but dont actually change anything you will put the weight back on.

Eclipse

Gold Member
Mike (Icemoose) and KD have kept it off without resorting to CD.

I use CD now and again, to keep an eye on things, and I believe Summerskye does the same too.

Porgeous has also kept her weight off without having to resort to CD.

Sorry if I have missed anyone else, but those are the ones that sprung to mind.

i lost 4 stones and now use CD once or twice a year to keep it off

not ideal, but i love food and find CD the ideal way to enjoy life and still keep slim - ish

biffo

Frejja

Silver Member
Hi I lost 6 stone with LL and then CD and have kept it off since last October.

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
i lost 4st last year with CD and in a year put on 24lb but that was down to finding out my youngest is special needs and i was using food as a crutch. But i'm glad i nipped it in the bud and i'm now back on cd to lose the last lot.

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I lost it with VLCD but haven't been on a diet now since April 2006.

Key for me was getting rid of the emotional benefit I got from food.

I still eat nice things now but I never eat because of the reasons I used to i.e. bored, comfort, stress etc.

Mike