Lost my mojo....

Dietingdon

Silver Member
...and Ive not even started yet! I have my packs, and was due on holiday this week, so was due to start on sat 4th, but my holiday fell through, and Ive been so down. My other half said to me yesterday, why dont you start your diet today? Am I screamed, I dont even want to do it anymore. Thats a lie, I HAVE to do it, and I want to, but I feel my 'plan' has been all messed up, and it's really thrown me.

Get started as soon as you can! No time like the present, just think, the sooner you start the sooner you'll start losing and getting that ideal weight that you want to be. You can do it!!!! :D

I agree with lauriel. Come on hun, you can do this! I understand that you might feel as though things have gone a bit wonky, but the best thing to do is try to refocus. All the reasons you want to lose weight for are still there. Set another start date and go for it! We're all here to help you x

Yay! Let us know how you get on, I'm excited for you! xx

We are all behind you and willing you on - you can do it and well done for sticking to your original plan x

good on ya girl! Saturday is the start of a new slimmer you. Just remember that it isn't forever and each day brings you closer to that finish line - best of luck :D

That's what I need to remind myself , It isnt forever. I think Im a bit scared, as Im comparing it to when I did cambridge, and did really well, but this time I weight almost 2 stone more at starting.

Back